Paying it forward part 2

Crazi

Why Try...
Just picked up a new Scanmaster so my old one is for sale to someone in the area. Its an older Scanmaster 2.0 but works fine. Upgraded so that I have the fast update and can see all the new readouts.

$50 to anyone in VA...:) Plus paypal fees if you want it shipped.

Just picked up a new Scanmaster so my old one is for sale to someone in the area. Its an older Scanmaster 2.0 but works fine. Upgraded so that I have the fast update and can see all the new readouts.

$50 to anyone in VA...:) Plus paypal fees if you want it shipped.

Your old Scanmaster wasn't upgradable to the fast update?

Well I know Turbofrank from Woodbridge, and Steve V has done a bit of work on my car but I don't know if I've met you- BK's in Manassas is probably where it would have been.

Nope... Haven't made it to BK yet. I have been seriously MIA since 2003-04... Just started to get back into the car in July or so of last year.

When is the BK meetups? I have a butternut yellow moon roof car with fog lights on the front bumper. Thats the easiest way to to recognize me as I hear there aren't that many of that color cars around. Met another guy from Dumfries just the other day who is on this board but doesn't post much... I'll have to make it out to BK as it starts to warm up.

Saturday nights soon as the weather starts getting nice- some get there as early as 2 or 3. we'll see.