Passenger side rear wheelhouse....

deputydawg

I am looking for the outter wheelhouse for the passenger side quarter. If there is anyone parting a car out that has one please let me know. Of course it goes without saying no rust please.

I may be able to help. Where would you like it to be cut, and how soon do you need it?

cut

I would prefer the cut to be past the factory seam weld, just to give me some room to work with. How much shipped to Houston, Tx 77083?

So you are looking for about the outer most 6" or so of the right rear wheel well....correct?

Sorry, I am still not sure which part you want.
Do you want the inner portion,(toward differential) with some overlap past the weld to the outer?
Or do you want the outer( toward the wheel) with some overlap of the inner?
Just want to be clear before I price it and start cutting.

picture..

as you can see, the outer wheelhouse is pretty mangled....I need a replacement one to ensure the quarter panel goes on correctly.

Attachments

• quarter gone.jpg
    quarter gone.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 39
wheel house

Ive got one already cut out I was going to use them to widen the tubs for my DR but ended up using sheetmetal
Jeff

If Fat Nat has one ready to go...That might be better for you Deputydawg. I would still have to cut mine for you and spare time has been scarce lately.

Hello Chris !!
I enjoyed visiting your car domain website. Nice project you have going there. I am not sure if they are the same, but I have both left and right NOS outer wheelhouses for a 81-87 Grand Prix. I believe these are part numbers 20173544 and 20173545. I bought these some time ago for our Grand Prix drag car. I don't know if they are the same, and I am not trying to step on anybodys toes. I just thought I would mention it.
Regards Brian