passanger side or new set of headers needed bad!

darth

Does anyone have a lead on a passanger side header or a set? New or in good shape, or even ones that can be repaired. A quick bit of advice to anyone wrapping headers with heat tape, it might not be worth it because it holds moisture and the header will rot. This is why I'm looking for a new set, third repair and its getting old taking them off and on. If anyone has any ideas please make a post. The weather in the Northwest is finnaly getting better and my gn runs and sounds like crap. Thanks for your help.

I've got a pass side that needs repair and a ported pass side that needs a new flange put on.

I have a postons drivers side $100 plus shipping. Let me know if you want pics.

I think getchasum found a better deal.

I have a postons drivers side $100 plus shipping. Let me know if you want pics.

I think getchasum found a better deal.
That would be great if you could send pics. Im having trouble identifing mine if your pics match mine i will be more than happy to pay the $. If not Im going to post pics of mine and hopefully someone will be able to identify what type. Someone who claimed they could fix mine and now there is no hope. Thanks again for the reply, hopefully we can do business and I will send the money immieditly.