Parts stolen from the car. NEED TO MOVE

Pox

Neither small nor chicken
The Areomotive Fuel Pump, filter, and braided line are no longer available as they were stolen from the car while it has been sitting in Ewa Beach. Also stolen were the seats and the B&M Shifter.

Also, due to the damage to the car, I cannot remove any more of the engine items until I can move the car to a different location.

If you know of a place where I can cut out the engine, please let me know as soon as possible.

Really sorry to hear that Jon. How did they break in the doors? Have you called Robert? :(

Dont know if it would even help but, did you have a police report made up?? Maybe the other guys insurance company can be held liable for those parts somehow??? Has his insurance company contacted you at all?? Sorry...............

quicker6 said:
Really sorry to hear that Jon. How did they break in the doors? Have you called Robert? :(

Dont know if it would even help but, did you have a police report made up?? Maybe the other guys insurance company can be held liable for those parts somehow??? Has his insurance company contacted you at all?? Sorry...............

The car and its remaining parts are safe... anyone interested in anything, please contact Jon, and he will let me know from there...

Jon, do you have the bottom of the rear seat?...

I'll throw a tarp on the car today after work, and probably cut what remains of the passenger fender off the car...

I may also need the key for the trunk...

Rob