Parts Specials Last Chance Before Spring Open House

Dennis Kirban

This list replaces previous lists as many of those items have been sold. Pus I made some different package deals so only refer to the number letter code in this listing. I accept Paypal. Descriptions are accurate. To avoid confusion and possibly getting skipped over email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with your requests. Prices are total price you pay which includes free shipping to the basic 48 states. I was in school when Alaska and Hawaii got added. Remember I don't do photos however on the ATR mass air pipe if you send me your email address I can email you a photo.

3-AA I have 2 left good tested second design GM 1985-1987 powermaster brake bowls. Extremely tough to find good ones. You got a better chance of hitting the lottery in your state. Own it for $105.

3-BB For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a set of original valve covers blasted and resprayed as close to show quality as you can get. We wil even include a good used 100% original radiator cap. Both items for $58

3-CC I have just one left a 100% complete rebuilt 1984-1987 turbo regal power anetnna. Own it for $150. Rebuilt by Pete Serio better known as the window rattle guy. No need to gamble your antenna as a core. This is outrite price.

3-DD One of the slickest useful items to add to your car the flip down stay down GM license plate bracket refinished with new plastic inserts installed and for the inside a GM lited rearview mirror cleaned and tested. Two later GM features that work well in our cars. Both items for just $36

3-EE Remember ATR? I got about 20 of their polished stainless mass air pipes. They used to get $79.95 for them. I can sell them to you for $39.95 each. Comes with 3 inch clamps and pre cut black hoses for each end. This is a short pipe and will accept a 8 or 9 inch cone filter with no fit issues. These are fairly short mass air pipes. Standard 3 inch diameter.

3-FF I have one of our polished aluminum mass air pipes with hoses and clamps has a thumb print side dent in the tube which would be visible on your engine. Own it for $60 as I think normal retail is aorund $79.95. Remember has a thumb print dent in the tubing.

3-GG For any 1984-1987 Turbo regal I have a full set of original AC Delco used speakers two up on the dash, 2 concert sound door units and 2 of the 4 by 10s for the rear deck. Six speakers in all. They need a new home. All for just $49.95.

3-HH For any year Grand National I have a brand new rite side only front bumper black bezel. This is the metal diecast part that seats in your bumper and its the rite side only meaning passenger side for your parking lite assembly. $39.95 to own it.

3-JJ I have 5 new reproduction stainelss inlet pipes for the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal. What is nice about stainless is they wil not rust. They have a brushed look to them. Price each is $40.00.

3-KK For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal with GREY INTERIOR I have several refinished 3rd brake lites minus the base pedistal only. New bulb has been installed and tested, Includes the 2 halves, socket assembly, red lense, deflector and top half and bottom half redone to look like new. Price is $30 each. I have 3 of them in GN grey.

3-JJ Similar to above only its for a Turbo Regal with a burgundy interior again same price $30 each.

In each case for the third brake lite you need to reuse the base of your unit. The base usually does not fade like the top shell does. Mine has all the other parts with a new bulb tested, and the clip for the lite socket is not busted like many of them are today.

Again last chance prior to our April 13th 2013 Open House to buy any of these items. Remember look over descriptions carefully and email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thanz for your interest.

denniskirban@yahoo.com