Parts parts 2

Michael McCoy

A few things sold, so here's an updated list:
-NOS front export braces/bumper supports-$150/obo
-BGC 3" downpipe/elbow-$249 made to fit under stock turbo shield & in great shape
-set of Seimens Deka 55# injectors-$100 bought from a fellow board member 2 years ago with low miles
-Hothckis front & rear sway bars w/mounting hardware & end links-$250 maybe 500 miles on them and perfect shape
-ported & powdercoated NOS '87 lower intake-$250 porting/EGR tower removed by the BMC computer guy that frequented tb.com several years back
-powdercoated pair of driver's side valve covers-$80 slight chip in the lower outermost edge of 1 cover, they're in great shape other than that
-powdercoated NOS '87 plenum-$70 perfect shape & unported
-roller cam kit 210/215-$650 purchase from Full Throttle a few years ago, for iron heads, new timing chain set included too.

Anybody wanting to work a deal on any of these parts i exchange for a complete blue shifter handle assembly, rear bumper fillers, turbo shield, blackfixed mast antenna assembly, NEW or NOS BUICK & REGAL emblems. Thanks. Buick parts 059.jpgBuick parts 061.jpgBuick parts 062.jpgBuick parts 063.jpgBuick parts 064.jpg

Anybody get any fiberglass bumpers, rusted '86/'87 wheels that need to be "re-rimmed", or any of the other stuff I listed as needing up above? Will to make a deal and move these parts.

Mike, i'm intrested in injectors, i have a chrome turboshield gut for a dp with external gate if your intrested.
dale

Sway bars are on "EVIL"s car now, sorry.

Hey there Dale...long time no talk to you bud. The injectors sold recently too unfortunately. Sorry for the delay in updating my list. Thanks for asking though.

Oh, the roller cam kit it spoken for also.

Sway bars are on "EVIL"s car now, sorry.

Hey there Dale...long time no talk to you bud. The injectors sold recently too unfortunately. Sorry for the delay in updating my list. Thanks for asking though.

Oh, the roller cam kit it spoken for also.

if roller cam buyer drops out I have cash right now for you.