Parts needed

jimski

In over my head
what's up everyone. How is everyone doing.

Looking for an a/c hose that connects to the back of the compressor. I upgraded to the aluminum bracket and now my 83 turbo hot air a/c line will not work. The angle is off.

I actually need a fuel injected hot air turbo 1984 or 85 version of the hose I'm thinking will work.

I posted in the parts wanted section to no avail. If you have one that you want to sell pm me with pictures of it. PayPal is ready

Thanks

I feel your pain. Between hoses and climate control resistors I yanked that great big box out and put a heat only one in. All I could find were hoses with the big muffler on the back. I hope you have better luck than me.

I feel your pain. Between hoses and climate control resistors I yanked that great big box out and put a heat only one in. All I could find were hoses with the big muffler on the back. I hope you have better luck than me.
Yeah wish me luck, I had nice cold air and now none becouse parts are hard to find. This reminds me of when I looked for a driver side fender for my 1973 Chevy Impala. It took 10 months to find one.

I have some 84-85 parts, I know for sure I have the turbo, AC lines,engine harness, ecm and chip 38# injectors TT chip to match I have stock headers and Dp I did the 86-87 conversion recently. I'm letting this stuff go for pretty cheap. Pm me if interested