parts needed for 89 T/A

OneLethal87GN

R.I.P. Lethal GN
It's not a TTA but is still an 89 Trans Am. I need a hood, driver's side fender, and bumper with parking light and headlight assembly for the driver's side. I hit a deer a few nights ago and need to replace the front driver's side of the car. If you have these parts, or know where I can get them kind of cheap please let me know. It doesn't really matter the color since it will be painted but black parts would be nice since I wouldn't have to repaint the underside of the hood. I also noticed the fog lights were gone so I may need them too. Thanks in advance.

check out ThirdGen.org even if you don't find anything for sale post up in the parts wanted section and you'll get a response. The guys on that site are normally very reasonable on their prices and they're easy to deal with too.

At thirdgen.org look up LFN AT U.

He runs thirdgen ranch and I can pretty much guarantee he has everything u need in one shot.

later
Jeremy

i am located in connecticut but i have all the parts you need. i can probably ship some of the parts if you want give me a call 203 605 4704 james