Parts I’m taking to the East Cost Buick Regionals in Cecil County

TurboDiverArt

The Guru Thorn
The following parts will be accompanying me to the East Cost Buick Regionals in Cecil County, MD this Friday and Saturday. List is subject to change as I keep selling items so the list may be smaller by the time I get there.

- Stock location intercooler-and-a-half (15-row). Big neck inlet, with scoop and shroud, factory sway bar fits. $450
- Turbonetics race gate, deltagate II (red), used. Was my spare one when I hade my stage car. $100
- 2-gauge A-pillar mount, gray matches interior with VDO boost and RPM gauge, $50 complete set.1
- Dash mount digital Omega EGT, gray interior matched cover (stealthy), new EGT probe and weld bung with manual. I’ll also throw in a used EGT Clamp-on probe too. You could also mount this in dash, it’s very small, only 1”H x 2”W x 5”D. $100
- New Casper’s factory wiring plug-in volt booster, new from Casper’s $73, you pay $60
- Mini-adjustable volt booster (I’d use this for racing only) $15
- AC Delco knock sensor, new in box, Kirban sells knock off (non-AC Delco) for $50, I’ll sell you the AC Delco one for the same price at $50
- Kirban’s stock remote rear trunk release, factory option, in package, Kirban sells for $44, I’ll sell for $35.
- G-Tech Pro, the small one that looks like a radar detector, $75
- Alternator tie-down, save your stock motor mounts $20
- Direct scan ECM scanning software, in box $100
- Valve cover breather, chrome top, replaced stock filler/breather, used $20
I have pictures available in another FS thread. About half of the original list is already sold so use the above listing of available parts if interested. Link to this thread for pictures.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/parts-for-sale.401366/