Parts Going to BPG

Hi,

Alky kit sold...........wideband is used. When it was in my friends Sean's car over 2 years ago it worked. I bought his car and parts and wideband not used since I bought it and all the parts. Let me know on linelock as I have it with me at BPG and if you are interested I will not put it out for sale tomorrow.

Thanks
Assuming the wideband was removed correctly and not just cut out of the car ill take both. Can you do $200 shipped on both, Ill cover paypal fees.

Assuming the wideband was removed correctly and not just cut out of the car ill take both. Can you do $200 shipped on both, Ill cover paypal fees.
I am at BPG now and will try to sell for $325 and if I have to come down to $275 I will and if no one buys it over the next 2 days I will do $275 shipped to you. Let me know your thoughts on that if you are interested and I will not put out on display this weekend. Thanks

8mm Firewire sets, Knock sensor Guage, Auto meter Tach, perma cool Trans /W fan, Best price shipped to 98264 ?

Trans/W fan sold...........the rest is $135 and $19 to ship......$154 total.

Please let me know ASAP if you want these parts and if so I will not put them out for sale tomorrow.

Thanks

I am at BPG now and will try to sell for $325 and if I have to come down to $275 I will and if no one buys it over the next 2 days I will do $275 shipped to you. Let me know your thoughts on that if you are interested and I will not put out on display this weekend. Thanks

You were asking $150 for the wideband and $75 for the line lock, why did the price jump to $275 or are we looking at two different parts.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You were asking $150 for the wideband and $75 for the line lock, why did the price jump to $275 or are we looking at two different parts.

My apologies was looking at two different things.

I can do $200 for the wideband and line lock kit.

Paypal is Buicksx2@aol.com and I will ship upon returning BPG.

Thanks

No rush, car still needs to be painted first Haha

No rush, car still needs to be painted first Haha

Lol............I know that drill..........I am restoring my original GN and it has certainly had it's moments.......lol.

Thanks again

the money will be in your paypal tonite for ISLOLATER BRAIDED WIRE TO RUN FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE INSIDE CAR $25. Shipping is $14. I found the Autometer 2" fuel pressure gauge that goes with it, if you want that for an additional $25 you can have it. If so grand total is $64.

I tried to send payment / PayPal , not sure it was sent ? Let me know.For two wire sets, Caspers knock sensor gauge, & Auto meter Tach w/ lite.