Parts from my 87 gn

ThikStik

My sleep apnea is winning
All parts are in good working condition. Shipping/paypal additional. Thanks for looking

LT-1 MAF $50

.oo9 (42.5) injectors and testa chips 93 octane and race $88.00

2.5 downpipe -offer

2.5 Testpipe-offer

stock crossover $34

Power master delco rebuild kit (it is the discontinued kit for the master cylinder section of the PM) Has been opened and has a piston and o-rings, etc. I dont know if its all there..look at pic $33

Stock valve covers -dirty $78

Billet oil cap breather $37 (has a slight indentation on filter mesh)

Intercooler fan $42

Comp 980 valve springs 7k miles $45

Thanks for looking

power master 003.jpg

Injectors have 16k miles, were fine when taken off.

My Paypal is Rickcain2@juno.com
Thanks

Powermaster kit....I see that there are twoprimary pistons, 1 is used and in great shape with a great seal on it. The other piston is new. The 4 orings are new. The reaction disc and check valve seat is used and almost like new. I see no secondary pistonbut i do see a seal for it. The instructions (included) do not give a roster of contents. But you have here the ability to put new seals on both pistons, and all orings.

I had a leaking egr valve and a leaking intercooler. This caused lean blm's at non load conditions/hi o2's at WOT. And i had mis machined (cut down -not good)exh guides, so there was blu smoke at idle on a new motor. In other words, there was enough wrong so that i'd never known about any overly rich idle due to the injectors. They ran like scalded dogs, they are fine.