stroked
Grey lower door panels- very good shape $70 both

New only run for a hour ac Delco 3.5 ls1
Maf sensor $ 145

Napa reman ECM / great shape $50 with calpac

Turbo tweak extrem g alki chip for 80lbers- almost new $ 55

Hypertek chip for stock injectors $ 40

Couple dash bezels $40 a piece

Stock fuel hanger for analog dash exc shape with walbro 340 pump. 3-4000 miles on pump. All for $140

obo
Couple sets of doors if someone wants to pay shipping.
All plus ship in Houston. Went with a fast set up in my car.

I take Paypal

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Is the scanmaster still available? Are the cables cut short? and it has 2.1 chip in it not powerlogger update chip in it correct? Thanks.

interested in the injectors and chips. Do I need a modded ECM to run these injectors and could you provide the specs and Manufacture of the chips?

Scan master is available, yes 2.1 and no I didn't run it with a power logger. Wires are nice and long.

No no modded ECM required . Ones a 50lb reds race chip, ones a street pte and ones a mystery chip with 1.2 it says and I used it with translator. All work , got them all with a car.

I'm running a TE-60 turbo and a 3200 stall converter.....I see you have a 7068 bb turbo (nice) and a 3200 converter. We're the chips burned for that setup? I know it's technical but will the chips work with my setup?

The set up I have now is totally different from my old with the fifty's. My old set up was a te 61 with a 3000 stall. Worked good. They are older chips and injectors but worked good.

Buick86 is first in line- I'll let everyone know(scan master)

Scan master sold- rest still available