Parts For Sale

TurboDiverArt

The Guru Thorn
Hi all,
Time to clean out the garage and get rid of some stuff I’m never going to use. I don’t really know what some of this stuff goes for these days so if you think I’m way off on my price let me know. My preference is always cash or check/MO but I’ll accept PayPal without adding 3% if you mark it as a gift so they don’t take the 3% from me. If not, you’ll need to add 3% to what you pay me. All prices are without shipping. I’ll ship it using the cheapest method possible, I have a UPS discount account.

I’ll be at Cecil County Dragway in MD this weekend for Buick Raceday (Friday 9/20/13 and Saturday 9/21/13) and I’m willing to bring anything you are interested in if you tell me you want it.

- Drive shaft loop, used, cleaned and painted, $25
- Line lock with brake line to proportioning valve with button, used. No need to cut your existing brake line, just replace the whole thing with mine, $50
- Kenne Bell cold air kit, K&N filter, filter enclosure, scoop and flexible hose, used, $40
- Stacked-plate trans cooler with line, just disconnect the factory union and plug it in, just need 2 small hose clamps, fits between AC and factory front struts behind grill, $25
- SMC single stage alchy kit, custom aluminum tank with turbo-6 logo, $100
- RJC power plate brand new in package, new from RJC $65, I’ll sell it for $50
- Kirban’s “mystery” anti-theft, new in package, new from Kirban $26, you pay $20
- Casper’s Ground stretcher kit, new in package, Casper’s sells for $31, you pay $20
- AC Delco knock sensor, new in box, Kirban sells knock off (non-AC Delco) for $50, I’ll sell you the AC Delco one for the same price at $50
- Kirban’s stock remote rear trunk release, factory option, in package, Kirban sells for $44, I’ll sell for $35.
- G-Tech Pro, the small one that looks like a radar detector, $75
- Dash mount digital Omega EGT, gray interior matched cover (stealthy), new EGT probe and weld bung with manual. I’ll also throw in a used EGT Clamp-on probe too. You could also mount this in dash, it’s very small, only 1”H x 2”W x 5”D. $100
- Alternator tie-down, save your stock motor mounts $20
- Direct scan ECM scanning software, in box $100
- New Casper’s factory wiring plug-in volt booster, new from Casper’s $73, you pay $60
- Mini-adjustable volt booster (I’d use this for racing only) $15
- 4” K&N filter used, $20
- Valve cover breather, chrome top, replaced stock filler/breather, used $20
- Audible knock detector, control TCC lock-up and Fan control $50
- Turbonetics race gate, deltagate II (red), used. Was my spare one when I hade my stage car. $100
- Intercooler-and-a-half (15 row). Big neck inlet, with scoop and shroud, factory sway bar fits. $450
- 2-gauge A-pillar mount, gray matches interior with VDO boost and RPM gauge, $50 complete set.

I have pictures of most of this stuff but I didn’t want to clog up the thread with a long list of pictures.

Intrested inthe kenn bell can I get pics

86 Regal W-11/CC-1T Type

Hey my friend I would like the alky kit and ground stretcher kit.
Thanks buddy,

Mark

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

2nd in line for alky kit... just in case
Can I get more info on: Audible knock detector, control TCC lock-up and Fan control $50
Thanks

Here are some pictures of stuff asked about, seeif they upload. For the powerplate, give me $55 and I'll ship it out to you.
Engine Tiedown.jpg
Kenne Bell Cold Air.jpg
Guages.jpg
RJC Power Plate2.jpg
4in K&N Driveshaft Loop Valvecover Breather.jpg
Knock.jpg
Caspers Ground Stretcher.jpg
Alchy2.jpg

Do you have any grey valve stem caps that go on the valve stems on the tires by chance?

If you do, do you have pictures of all 4 so I can see if there are any cracks in them and do they twist on without any resistance?

Will you take .25 cents shipped to 07728 by chance?

I await your pics and reply.

I will take the mystery anti theft if I will work with BS3 computer. In line for the line lok pending pics