Parts for sale!

jretrodude

MAF sensor with about 70,000 miles on it - 80.00 shipped (only took off to go with a translator).
Used air dams - 80.00
Rust free complete doors - 550 (prefer local pickup) comes complete handles, windows, etc.
Used power master good for parts and power master pedal - 150.00
Gray t type upper door panels w/ trim for power windows - 125.00
Grand National rims and tires - 525.00
Chrome dash strip - 30.00 (some chrome peeling)
Used alternator 120 amp - 75.00
Grand National complete manual passenger side seat - 150.00 (no rips just dirty from sitting in garage)
Regal black and gray t dash plate - 75.00
Original 3 core radiator - 50.00 (upgraded to a stock 4 core radiator)
All are OBO and willing to trade for a rear ATR sway bar, gray non cracked t top trim for the tops, or a masterpiece mp5 megatron, or a gmp 1 1/8" 87 GN. Thanks can send pics upon request.

I'll have to dig em out of the rafters in the garage these are not new but nice used shape. Only thing is I believe passenger side escthuon trim has a screw tab that is broken but can use as is or use your old one if it is in good shape.

WOW! Talk about ethics and being first in line? The thread clearly shows I pm'd you first for the radiator and soon asked for your paypal info. I explained to this guy I was working at Hurricane evacuee shelters in N.Y. with the office of emergency management and using my limited phone battery life to go back and forth with him during down time and meal. I agreed to pay his asking 50 and asked if he would do something with the shipping like anyone else would, but had no problem to pay the ship? Then a post that someone was first?
I have all the PM's for anyone interested ---- That is really the wrong thing to do to someone -

MAF sensor is sold everything else is still available. Make some offers behind one month on the mortgage motivated to sell!!!

None that I'm aware of had both coolers I would have it presser tested before installing it though but I never had any problems with it send me your email and I'll send you some pics

All parts still available except MAF. Radiator may be pending to onmyway87 but not yet confirmed. Need paint money to finish my doors. Thanks