Parts for sale

limitedv6

Stage 11 in the work's
2 grey dash from a we4 buick nice condition will need a good cleaning $140.00 obo
1 maroon dash from a t-type $140.00
1 complete power master brake system from a parts car so I will call it a core $100.00 obo
3 tranny dust covers $30.00 shipped
3 charcol canisters $30.00 shipped
1 brf 2004r tranny valve body was swapped out before I got it non lockup core $200.00 obo
1 set of quarter windows (black) $75.00 shipped
1 set of arp head bolts $45.00 shipped
2 chrome rearend covers $25.00 shipped obo
1 set of moser rear axle's 1 is bent slightly it could be run it looked like the wheel was warped a little anyways $75.00 plus shipping obo
1 underdrive crank pulley $60.00 shipped
I have lot's of the plastic interior peices just pm with what you might need. I also have a bunch of die cast and plastic models dub city,peachstate,johnny lightning,racing champions hotwheels and a few others. I can text pic's

I also have stock turbo heads and a set of std turbo pistons and rods if anyone needs them thanks again

what type of heads are the arp head bolts for?? GN1? Irons? What block? 109 or 291/484? Thanks. ---Keith

hey limited, do you still have the maroon dash for sale and if so can i get some pics?

Im needing the pieces that the back edges of the drivers and passengers side door glass closes against. There a gap between the back edge of the door glasses and the quarter panel. The edge of the door glasses would close against/seal here.Not sure what they are called?? Do you have these?

Interested in the quarter glass and the axles. How's the rubber on the windows? Would you take $60 for axles?