Parts for sale

SS_Sean

Pro Bracket
I'm selling my brand new Quad Air XP-Plus fuel pump. It's never been out of the box. Includes box, paperwork, everything that was sent to me by Mr. Armstrong. Original price was $145. I'll take $120 + shipping.

I also have a turbo buick tv cable for 200-4R, 86/87. I purchased from Extreme Automatics for $79.95. Never installed. $60 + shipping.

PM or email me. Thanks.

fuelpump.jpg

FS: Coils.

I've got two coils, a new in box A/C Delco unit. Comes with box and all original packaging, plus gasket. I bought from nos4gn, but they dont have A/C delco units anymore. A/C delco unit $100 + shipping.

newcoil.jpg

I also have a good used Echlen unit. $35 + shipping.

usedcoil.jpg

PM or email me. Thanks.

FS: complete astroroof assembly.

I've got a complete astroroof assembly out of an 86 GN for sale. The unit was working great when it was removed. I will not separate the assembly, must buy together. If you own an astroroof car you would be a fool not to have an extra. These parts are NOT MADE ANYMORE!

The glass is in good shape. The gasket must be replaced. These can be purchased at our venders. The tracks are in great shape. The motor works perfect, and has been inspected/greased, as well.

I'm asking $300 + shipping.

PM or email me. THanks.

astroroof.jpg

FS: thermocoupler for EGT connection to powerlogger

Just as the title says. The thermocoupler is new in box. I paid $35.00 from full throttle, you pay $25 + shipping. Shouldn't be any more than a couple dollars shipping to anywhere in country.

PM or email me. Thanks.

thermocoupler.jpg

I have $30.19 in my paypal account..........:biggrin::biggrin:

It is yours if the deal falls through......

If you'll do $120 shipped to 52302, i'll take the fuel pump. You can PM me if that works. Thanks!

If you'll do $120 shipped to 52302, i'll take the fuel pump. You can PM me if that works. Thanks!

The price I'm asking is more than fair for a brand new, in the box, never before used, shiny Red Armstrong Quad Air XP Super Plus pump. :) I'll hold out for my price. Thanks, though!

I will do that asap. I'll PM you the results. Thanks. :)
According to Jason Kramer (RJC RACING) these pumps are supposed to be the shiznit!

I'll take the Fuel Pump, send me a PM with total price shipped to 75094.

Thanks,

Dannyo

I'll pass on the fuel pump....... go ahead on Danster, sorry for so late responding, was out of town.

TV cable sold.

I'm going to drop the price on the AC Delco coil pack to $80 + shipping.....