Not your Grandpas' regal
New set of TRW pistons and rings $300 shipped
New CAT block girdle $120 shipped
Used Pat's converter 10 1/2 3500 LU $250 Plus shipping "heavy"
New Racetronix Fuel pump and install kit $100 shipped
New A/c Delco ECM $100 shipped
Stock turbo needs rebuild $50 shipped

Money order only. Pm me with Questions

Interested in the racetronix fuel pump and installation kit- can you tell me more about it-ever been used? what year car is it for? come with hot wire kit?

Interested in the racetronix fuel pump and installation kit- can you tell me more about it-ever been used? what year car is it for? come with hot wire kit?

It's for 86-87. New never installed. I bought it from a member on the board a while back. I thought mine was crapping out in my car, but it wasn't.

You can view the kit on Racetronix website. I opened kit and found out that the foam insulation sleeve that slide over the pump for noise insulation is missing. Other then that it's all there.

Here are some pics
000_0014_00.jpg

000_0013_00.jpg

000_0015_00.jpg

000_0016_00.jpg

Shipping Torque Converters

Hi Nick,
You can ship Torque Converters in USPS Large Flat Rate box for ""$14.95 up to 70lbs."" you may already know this, thought I'd post it anyway. :) Just use plenty of tape on all edges & seams.
Had one shipped to me with this method a few weeks back from a member on here.
Todd

PAt's Performance Converter 10 1/2 3200-3500 stall Lockup. Has a couple of passes on it. will do $290 shipped including paypal

Hi Nick,
You can ship Torque Converters in USPS Large Flat Rate box for ""$14.95 up to 70lbs."" you may already know this, thought I'd post it anyway. :) Just use plenty of tape on all edges & seams.
Had one shipped to me with this method a few weeks back from a member on here.
Todd

Yup! That was me. Got the tip from somewhere else here. Amazing price to ship from CT to TX. AND had my mailman pick it up at the house so it didn't have to be lugged to the post office.

BUMP!!!!

Fuel pump, ECM, and Converter still available. Entertaining offers.