Parts for sale

IrvJr

1 pair of Concert Sound lower panels, exc shape. no speakers. $120 shipped

1 core support. make offer

1 dr side front fender. good deep paint, some light scratches but a great fender for a daily driver. $100 plus shipping

1 set of doors, not perfect but in decent shape, easily cleaned up. light surface rust and no cancer. can also get them cleaned up and epoxy primered. $300 plus shipping, more for having them cleaned/primered

1 set of fr fenders with GNX vents installed. Vents are cracked but not expensive to replace. Fenders are in primer with no rust. $250 plus shipping.

1 good dr door, decent black paint, slightly fading on horiz surface, with mirror
$150 plus shipping

1 pass side door, black paint, has dent on horiz surface from body being puhed into it. easily repairable. make offer

1 known good a/c compressor. make offer

1 a/c condensor make offer

1 2004r trans crossmember. make offer

1 2004r brf trans. stock works great, with stock converter $600

Am willing to drive and meet up to deliver to save on some shipping costs.

Both the GN doors have all the guts and glass. Drivers door has a new motor, i think the pass needs one.

You think you can check on the greyhound shipping for that fender? Looks like it'll be around 65 to ship it.

I'll look tomorow to find a terminal near me.

Did you get the address of the location here? Im sure there are more than one Greyhound depot. But do they all do the shipping?

Any luck with what? I took some new pics of the fender like i said i would, since you said you couldnt get a good look at the fender in the others. They will be downloaded today and i'll email them to you.