Parts for sale

Black Box

Out cruisin'.
Getting out of Buicks sale

Terry Houston 3” stainless steel downpipe w/dump pipe. Visible surfaces polished (under-car portion and under stock turbo shield are not). Very good condition, no dents, dings or repairs. $375

T/A Performance 8.5” 10-bolt rear end girdle. Very good condition, no scrapes or corrosion. Gasket and cover bolts included. $100

Turbonetics Variable Boost Control Regulator Kit (Bleeder Valve) wastegate adjuster, PN#10402. Brand new, never used. All fittings and hose included. $50

ATR 2.5” stainless steel 2-piece crossover pipe, brand new, never used. All hardware included. $125

Dynagear double roller timing chain, roller cam button, Comp Cams 980 valvesprings. Everything new, in original boxes, never installed. Includes valvespring compressor tool (from Cotton’s Performance) and all gaskets. $125

PTS 200R4 deep sump aluminum trans pan w/Bottom Feeder setup, excellent condition. No dings, dents or scratches, no leaks. Includes a new pan gasket and a new governor housing gasket. $225

Pics: Buick Parts for Sale

All prices include UPS or Fedex ground/economy shipping to the 48 states. Hawaii or Alaska may cost extra, will advise of costs before payment. Bank check/money order only. Parts will ship by the next business day, after the funds clear in my bank account.

The car itself is also for sale on CarsOnline.com: Buick Grand National For Sale - BEST OFFER.

Steve

PTS 200R4 deep sump aluminum trans pan w/Bottom Feeder setup, excellent condition. No dings, dents or scratches, no leaks. Includes a new pan gasket and a new governor housing gasket. $225

If you would take $200 shipped, I will take this, and can paypal.

Thank you, Brian

WOW. :eek: You guys are quick! Sales pending on the T/A cover, THDP, and PTS trans pan. I wish the car sold this fast, LOL! :D

damn good deal on the pan. wish i would have seen this post sooner.

So it looks like I'm the first looking at the times so let me no where to send the money to.

thanks

WOW. :eek: You guys are quick! Sales pending on the T/A cover, THDP, and PTS trans pan. I wish the car sold this fast, LOL! :D
BB if the DP is not sold yet or pending I will send a money order first thing Sat. morning.I have been unlucky in my persuit.PLEASE!!! My#is[601-757-3669 THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Call so I can get address for money order.

Again, WOW. Here's what's basically sold, based on the reply and PM times:

BadAssGN takes the T/A rear cover for $100 with his reply at 4:52PM.
Brian takes the PTS pan setup at the agreed price of $200 with his reply at 5:28PM
OJ505 takes the THDP & dump at the agreed price of $350 via PM @ 6:13PM.

Sorry to all the guys that offered later, but to be fair, I gotta give the first responders first dibs. Thanks for your interest though, and I hope you all find the parts you need. :smile:

To everyone who asked about PayPal, I've only used it to pay, not receive money, so I have to check if I'm gonna get hit with fees that may apply. If not, we can do the transactions that way.

Thanks for your interest everyone. I honestly didn't think this stuff was gonna go so fast! :eek: Everything except the above listed parts are still available. Someone buy the car, LOL! :p

Steve

TA Rear Cover

Are you sure about the times because I sent you a PM on this board & the other one early than that guy you have listed.

thanks

Are you sure about the times because I sent you a PM on this board & the other one early than that guy you have listed.

thanks

I also sent a PM before my post.

I recieved confirmation and a Total with shipping. just need your paypal info

You only get charged the % if you accept creditcards through paypal.

I pay through my bank, you wont see extra charges

Thanks
Bill

THDP, PTS Pan, Timing Chain & parts, and T/A cover are all sold. All the other items are still available.

Steve