Parts for sale

Russ Merritt

Selling some things collecting dust.....

CPT 61 turbo, 4" inlet, 2.5" outlet, non polished compressor housing, P-trim .63 housing. Turbo was on my TSM car to move it around. Has no street or track miles on it. No actuator. 700$ shipped.

ATR Stainless crossover, decent shape, welded together in the middle. 75$ shipped.

Stock turbo, aluminum inlet bell, ported inlet and outlet, ran fine when removed. Customer went to a 44. 225$ shipped.

Champion GN1 valve covers, good shape, 100$ shipped

Turbonetics BB70 Q-trim, 2 years old, your choice of a .63 PTE or Turbonetics .82 exhaust housing. 1000$ shipped

3400 stall TCS billet 9/11 lock-up, has less than 20 miles on it. 650$ shipped.

Russ,
May want to hold on to that converter for my car if it's similar to the one you were thinking of putting in. Saves you from having to order it.
Let me know

Cpt61

I am interested in the turbo, do you have any pics? Is this a bb turbo? I'll do some searching for info on this one, I just sold my TE62 and need something fast. Can you give me an opinion on this setup with your turbo? I have 57's, wired 340, will be getting PTE FMIC, have Champion heads, comp roller 212/212, pts 9x11 3200, will this turbo run low 11's on pump gas with propane and if I really want to crank it up to 25-28psi hit a high 10?

No, it's not a BB turbo. This turbo won't get you much more than your TE62. They are both rated at low 11s, high 10s. It will work fine with what you have but you asked my opinion, dump the propane and get Razors alky......