TurboTA3.8

You wont keep up the pace
Parts for sale

photos of some of the parts

TTA engine Fuel lines $60 "from rail to body"

tta oil cooler setup $80 "sold"

tta/gn cam sensor $45

tta/gn 200 mile coil pack and module setup with new gasket $150

tta motor mounts both sides right left engine and frame 1 frame mount need a small repair anyone with a drill and a welder can fix in 15min $150 "sold"

paxton automotive afpr for stock rail or 6an line $65

stock tta fuel rail $20

buick gn accel extreme heat plug wires one wite has a little burn can see in photo its only on surface $20

tta billet vac block $30

iac relocater block $45

new gm crancksensor and bracket $30

new gm tps 200miles $20

new gm iac 200miles $25

coolent pipe that runds from heater core to intake with t body lines closed off $25

tial 46mm wastegate with muffler and deltagate racegate-tial adapter flange so it will work with tial flange or racegate flange direct bolt on $340

fuel pressure guage $20

new gm knocksensor $20 only 2 dyno passes

crank pulley $20

lakewood rear lca for tta $50 "sold"

lakewood panhard rod adjustable $65

termostate housing and 180 degree termostate $15

tta alternator $50 new only 200miles

buick or tta assy bracket $65 includes 3 pieces 2 in the photo and a tensioner but it has been repaired ill just throw that in

all parts dont inc shipping

Does the ignition module also only have 200 miles on it? Are they (coil pack and module) AC Delco parts? I'm interested pending the above answers and if I can pick them up rather than have them shipped.

Mike

stickybones said:
Does the ignition module also only have 200 miles on it? Are they (coil pack and module) AC Delco parts? I'm interested pending the above answers and if I can pick them up rather than have them shipped.

Mike

the coil pack is gm the module is made by wells both were bought at the same time pick up available

george

Is a TTA alternator the same as a GN Alternator?
Do tell more about the AFPR. Shipping on both to 45458?

Thanks,

TurboTA3.8 said:
the coil pack is gm the module is made by wells both were bought at the same time pick up available

george

Thanks George, but I'm going to pass. I'd really prefer an AC Delco/GM module.

Mike

tta oil cooler setup $80 "sold"

tta motor mounts both sides right left engine and frame 1 frame mount need a small repair anyone with a drill and a welder can fix in 15min $150 "sold"

tial 46mm wastegate with muffler and deltagate racegate-tial adapter flange so it will work with tial flange or racegate flange direct bolt on $340 "sold"

lakewood rear lca for tta $50 "sold"

lakewood panhard rod adjustable $65 "sold"

the above items are sold already

george