Parts for Sale @ The GS Nats, next week...

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Parts for sale at the Buick Nationals in Bowling Green, KY next week:

1.) 2-sets of the really nice G-body Parts bumper fillers, new in the boxes... $500.00 per set of frt. & rr. That's $150.00 off retail!

2.) Many misc. wheel opening moldings in both black & stainless. These are brand new, but have been in storage for quite a few years and may have some cosmetic blemishes, ripped packaging, etc... Price will vary, come see them & make an offer...

3.) AcDelco coil packs... $90.00 ea

4.) AcDelco ignition modules... $195.00 ea.

5.) Nippondenso light-weight, high-torque mini-starters... $150.00 ea., no core charge! These are a great little starter and the only one we use...

More to come....

K.

6.) GM N.O.S front cover gasket kits... $25.00/per kit

7.) GM N.O.S. oil pan gaskets... $25.00/per gasket

These are extremely nice kits. The front cover kits are black/graphite in color gaskets, and the oil pan gaskets are black. No more Fel-Pro blue...

K.

8.) N.O.S. belt tensioner assembly...
9.) N.O.S. GN/"T" horn cap...

K.

11.) N.O.S. rear bumper strip...
12.) N.O.S. parking lamp, 2-sets...
13.) Some other stuff as well!!

K.

FYI... We're leaving in the a.m. and plan to be there Wed. evening. I'm riding up with Steve Thompson (TurboIndian) & we're bringing his beautiful '67 Firebird with the T/A Performance aluminum block'd Stage-2 motor! His car will be under the Hartline Performance tent and the trailer will be in the pit area next to Scot W.'s GNS Performance vendor tent. I'll be running back and forth between the two, but mostly at the trailer... Come find me if you need anything!!

K.