parts for sale nj

Raist103

stock posi broke the teeth from the ring but posi should be fine.
$200

stock style moser axles 28 spline
$200

4.10 gears for gn rear
$75

Ported stock heads "went 11.19 on 19psi with these"
$500

50lb injectors and TT chip
$250 or $225 injectors and $25 chip

rjc power plate
$35

ebay ss china headers, paulie modded to fit "at least the set up i had lol"
$75

17" torque thrust 2 wheels chrome 17x8 17x9 245 /275. the rears do rub on bumps and corners. 1/8" spacer plates should be added. Used for 1 summer.
$900

probably have tons of stock parts laying around just let me know what you need.

stock posi broke the teeth from the ring but posi should be fine.
$200

stock style moser axles 28 spline
$200

4.10 gears for gn rear
$75

Ported stock heads "went 11.19 on 19psi with these"
$500

50lb injectors and TT chip
$250 or $225 injectors and $25 chip

rjc power plate
$35

ebay ss china headers, paulie modded to fit "at least the set up i had lol"
$75

17" torque thrust 2 wheels chrome 17x8 17x9 245 /275. the rears do rub on bumps and corners. 1/8" spacer plates should be added. Used for 1 summer.
$900

probably have tons of stock parts laying around just let me know what you need.
what part of jersey are you located? I'm in northern jersey

Central 08060.
KoOL i'm in 07011...One of my friends is near you i think...He's in Jackson...He needs some of the performance parts being his car is basically stock. I'm gonna hit him up and see if he is interested in some parts you have:)

I need a complete 87 intake upper and lower with waterlines and throttle body,fuel rail and throttle cable. Let me know if u have any of it.

Cool thanks. I also have a Cpt 66 ball bearing turbo and a stretch ic as well. Jackson is only 20min down 539 from me

Any info on heads? Set up for stock motor or roller cam motor? Who did the work? What all was done and how many miles on them? I can pick up.

Any info on heads? Set up for stock motor or roller cam motor? Who did the work? What all was done and how many miles on them? I can pick up.
Heads are stock heads ported. They are set up for stock style cam not a roller. Not sure on the miles. I was told they were low mile when I got them and I didn't run them long. Got a great deal on champions set up.

I need a complete 87 intake upper and lower with waterlines and throttle body,fuel rail and throttle cable. Let me know if u have any of it.
I should have the lower and upper intake, and tb not sure about the other stuff. It's to cold here and snowing to search tonight. Lol