Parts For Sale, Local Pickup NJ

SRGN

In Progress
I'm going to be selling off the majority of my LC2 stuff in the next few weeks. All parts are located in E Brunswick NJ, 10 minutes from Englishtown, unless otherwise noted. Any part listed in this thread will be for pickup only, I'll list the parts that I'm willing to ship in another thread after this stuff is gone. Anyone picking up parts will have first shot at the rest. I need space, so I can't have anything paid for and not picked up for weeks. The person who shows up with the cash in hand gets the parts. I don't have pics of this stuff, you can check it out in person when you come down here. Don't ask about parts not listed in this thread please. I work night shift (10pm-8am) and may not get back to you right away, if I don't respond in 5 minutes I'm not ignoring you, I just have a lot of stuff keeping me busy right now(hence the sale of the turbo Buick stuff I have no time to play with anymore).

109 block, fresh from machine shop. Honed STD, cleaned, and ready to assemble. $350 firm

10/10 turbo crank with bearings, fresh from machine shop and ready to install. Bearings were installed in above block to verify clearances, everything was on the money. $300

If someone buys the block/crank together, I'll throw in a new set of stock style turbo pistons and a set of rods that needs to be resized with pistons on them.

STD 109 block, will clean up with a hone $275 located at my machinist's shop in Jackson NJ

Ported stock lower intake, EGR removed, powder coated silver, no sensors. $175 located at my machinist's shop in Jackson NJ

Ported irons, fresh valve job, new springs, with used T&D 1.65 roller rockers. Springs are Comp 980s set up for a flat tappet, but I had the guides cut for a roller cam if someone wants to use these heads with a roller cam or upgrade later. $800 firm located at my machinist's shop in Jackson NJ

20 bolt oil pan, 2 available $60 each

2 timing covers, 1 needs to be spot faced from a worn stock cam button cutting into it. $80 for both

Stock plenum/tb combo $100

Complete stock intake with sensors/rail/tb. $300, in storage at my father's house, I will pick it up from there when someone shows interest in it

Couple more items:

Pair of 86-87 stock exhaust headers. Driver's side has been welded. $140

ATR crossover for stock headers $80

update

helped artie by dragging some parts to my place for inspecton or pickup since Im available 24/7
they didnt last long Im going to have to go visit him again

these items on his list were sold

109 block, fresh from machine shop. Honed STD, cleaned, and ready to assemble. $350 firm SOLD

10/10 turbo crank with bearings, fresh from machine shop and ready to install. Bearings were installed in above block to verify clearances, everything was on the money. $300 SOLD

If someone buys the block/crank together, I'll throw in a new set of stock style turbo pistons and a set of rods that needs to be resized with pistons on them. went with block and crank

he also threw in one of the timing covers and new timing set with the sale

the rest is still available

Thanks again Paul for giving me a hand with this.

Here's what's left, with prices:

Ported stock lower intake, EGR removed, powder coated silver, no sensors. $175 located at my machinist's shop in Jackson NJ

Ported irons, fresh valve job, new springs, with used T&D 1.65 roller rockers. Springs are Comp 980s set up for a flat tappet, but I had the guides cut for a roller cam if someone wants to use these heads with a roller cam or upgrade later. $800 firm located at my machinist's shop in Jackson NJ

20 bolt oil pan, 2 available $60 each

1 timing cover, complete with oil pump still assembled. $50

Stock plenum/tb combo $100

Complete stock intake with sensors/rail/tb. $300, in storage at my father's house, I will pick it up from there when someone shows interest in it

Pair of 86-87 stock exhaust headers. Driver's side has been welded. $140

ATR crossover for stock headers $80 or stock headers/ATR crossover together $200.

Champion alternator only bracket(No P/S), brand new $220 picked up. I paid $245 plus the ride a few months ago, I'll list this in a new thread if nobody local wants it.

I will accept trades on this stuff, LSX performance parts or Snap-On tools are what I'd primarily be looking for. I have a few 1st gen Camaros that could use a few parts as well.