Parts for sale, injectors, rocker shaft braces, hardnd rckr shafts, Champ push rods

1985BuickGN

Have a few parts for sale, I can take PayPal for an extra 3% of the total sale or a check or money order if you prefer with no fee. Naturally a check would have to clear before shipping.

1) Set of 6 RJC Racing Rocker shaft Braces, New, never used. $45.00 + shipping.
1) Set of 6 Delphi 55 Lb/Hr injectors, #25324744. Used for 1 week (too big for application) and have been sitting for several years since. Lower o-rings are included, upper o-rings are missing. $330.00 new, best offer gets them + shipping.
1) Set of 12 Champion Push Rods, 8.850" $40.00 + shipping
1) Set of 2 aftermarket heavy duty rocker shafts (maybe TA Perf.? not sure) New, never used. Best offer gets them + shipping.
4) Used stock rocker shaft assemblies complete, $25.00 each + shipping.

I have pictures of everything and can send them via email.

Also have some items on ebay with more to come. eBay My World - chs1985gn

Thanks for looking,

Paul.

Email to 1985GN@verizon.net

Paul,
Can you package up the used rocker shaft assemblies (x2) and the 12 pushrods for shipping to V6E 3T5 and get a quote.
thanks
Jim

WickedTT, shipping to 11779 would be $10.00 ups ground, automatically insured. Total would be: $56.65 shipped with paypal fee.

Paypal address is 1985GN@verizon.net

Jim, shipping to Canada would be: $24.00 ups ground, automatically insured. Total would be: $117.42 shipped with paypal fee.

Thank you,

Paul.

WickedTT, thanks for your payment. I will ship out first thing in the morning and post a tracking number for you.:)

Thanks again.

Jim your items are packaged and ready to go, Postman will pick up in the morning. Thank you.

Still have 2 stock rocker shafts complete, 2 heavy duty rocker shafts only and the injectors.

Here's a pic of what's left:

DSC00631.jpg