Parts for sale in San Diego

Rodney87GN

Trying to clear out my garage. All parts are pick up only, I'm in the San Diego area. I simply do not have the time during the week to ship these promptly. Please note all these parts have some kind of damage/defect but is easily repairable which will save you money.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RJC deep sump 20 bolt oil pan, $175
Comes with pickup extension for use without a girdle, no gaskets. The right rearmost tab on the baffle became unbonded from the pan. I think the crankshaft counterweight might have hit it and knocked it loose...see 3rd pic. Should be able to spot weld it back on. Has some scuff marks on the bottom of sump.

IMG_1180.jpgIMG_1179.jpgIMG_1178.jpgIMG_1181.jpg

Limit Engineering TE-45A turbo, $150
Has the Precision .63 exhaust housing. Needs a rebuild, leaks oil into exhaust side. 2 of the fins on the exhaust wheel have a very small nick. One exhaust stud is broken.

IMG_1185.jpgIMG_1182.jpgIMG_1184.jpgIMG_1183.jpg

Pats 10" 3400 lock up torque converter, $175
No photos at the moment. Needs to be rebuilt and have new thrust bearings installed...it makes a whining noise in gear. This had been rebuilt before for the same problem thru Pats. Last time I checked it was around $175 for them to put new bearings and reline the lockup clutch. You can have them restall it at the same time if you wish. Otherwise its a great converter for the money.

Rodney,

I might be interested in the turbo. Are you going to be around this weekend?

Thanks

Neal

Rodney,

Thanks for the deal on the turbo. Nice to meet up with you again. Next time you'll have to come over to my place and see if you can help me clean up my garage. :D

Neal