parts for sale in ga

pics

also found hard vaccum lines. accessorry bracket will need new stud i had to cut old one. but you will get old one so you can go find one at any nut and bolt supply store. still looking for offers on many items. i am shocked on ac lines i thought those would be first to go.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 244
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 237
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 241
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 238
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 236
I am interested in the hard vacuum lines and trans lines and fittings off the radiator. How much?

sale pending

sale pending on all but accessory bracket radiator i/c fan with hub exhaust maniold set with xover,ac condensor. please offers ill let them go for good price

exhaust manifols set with xover

$75 plus shipping any takers, $35 plus shipping for Condensor, $20 plus shipping for accessory bracket,radiator $40 plus shipping, i/c fan with hub $30 plus shipping. or all the above for $175 plus shipping.

ok guys

i got to get rid of this stuff left i am putting them on ebay tommorrow night please dont make me ebay this stuff i dont want to at all. please take some stuff off my hands.

Im interested in the bracket for the coil/module. Also, do you have any of the bolts that holds the a/c compressor onto the accessory bracket? If so, I need the long bolt that goes into the a/c compressor from the front, closest to the crank pulley.

Shoot me a price on both the coil bracket and a/c bolt and I can send you the $$ right away.

Thanks, Bill