PARTS FOR SALE...Converter, A/C, Convo Pros, Radiator, etc

murphster

The following parts are used and were recently taken off one of my cars. Meeting someone in the Northeast area (NY,CT,PA,NJ,DE,MD) for the large items will have preference over shipping. I am located on the NJ shore, 1hr south of NYC.

- ProTorque 10.5" lockup converter, 3000 stall. Barely used. $350 (I believe this is the ProDrive unit, I paid over $800 for it)

- Complete Air Conditioning setup. Lines, condensor, drier, newer compressor. Compressor has 1 less rib on it so I had to use a skinnier belt, but worked fine. $250

- ArizonaGN re-cored stock radiator. Should flush oil cooler to be safe since I spun a bearing on the old T motor, or just don't use it. $90 (I paid $265)

- B&M sport shifter. Can be used with 2004R or TH400. Comes with console. $75 (retails $154 at summit)

- 4 Centerline Convo Pro rims with like new tires. Center caps and lugs included. 15x8.5 3-3/8" BS rear, 15x7 3-3/8" BS front. BFG Radial TA tires, 255/60/15 rear (27"), 215/65/15 front. $700

- 2 Centerline Convo Pro rims, 15x8.5 3-3/8" BS. Center caps included. $260

- 2 Centerline Convo Pro rims, 15x7 3-3/8" BS. Center caps included, without emblem. $230

Make offers on the parts below:
- 2 new center caps for Centerline rims. Black with “Centerline forged” writing
- “T” horn button for steering wheel. Black background with red letter
- Casper’s GN to XFI harness adapter. Paperwork included
- New in box mass air flow sensor bracket from Kirbans
- Turbolink software and connector. In original box with paperwork
- stock electric fan, worked fine before pulled
- Stock front and rear sway bar.
- 2 stock axles

I'm also looking for a few parts to buy/trade:
-stock up pipe
-stock engine harness
-spark plug wires
-coilpack bracket
-passenger side metal coolant line and s hose
-coilpack and module
-28x10.5x15 slicks, stiff sidewall
-15x10, 5" BS Convo Pros

- Complete Air Conditioning setup. Lines, condensor, drier, newer compressor. Compressor has 1 less rib on it so I had to use a skinnier belt, but worked fine. $250

do u still have the whole set? my pipe runing from the back of the unit with the belt to what looks like into the radiator has snapped on both ends. (sorry i have no clue what those parts are called) would your whole set fix my problem? i do remember my mechanic telling me i need a new condenser, or whatever it was next to the radiator. thanx bud :D

- 2 new center caps for Centerline rims. Black with “Centerline forged” writing

could i maybe get a pic? i dont have ne caps nemore but it helps if i can get those 2 for my front you kno.

I have all the lines too, so it should fix what you need.

The logo is like the one in the following picture, but the caps don't look like the pic because the center piece is recessed like a typical centerline cap.

Attachments

• centerlinecap.jpg
    centerlinecap.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 712
You mean like the Western 10 spoke rims? Nope. And stock T Type rims have push in. These work best for Centerline rims.

- ArizonaGN re-cored stock radiator. Should flush oil cooler to be safe since I spun a bearing on the old T motor, or just don't use it. $90 (I paid $265)

How may miles/years on the radiator? What would shipping be to Fort Worth, TX 76116?

Thanks,

Joe

Joe, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

Update:

- Turbolink is sold
- ProTorque converter is sold
- ArizonaGN radiator is sold

Also, the two standalone Centerline 15x7 rims currently have 225/60/15 Firestone Indy 500 tires on them with good tread. I was going to take them off but if someone is interested let me know. I forgot to mention that one of the rims is drilled for dual bolt pattern. Thats how one of them came when I got them brand new and never bothered to return it.

For the B&M shifter, when I bought my B&M Quicksilver shifter to replace it I didn't use the shifter cable and linkage since I already had them. So you get a cable and linkage new in the box with this.

I need one 15x8 bc 1 of mine is wallowed out in the lug nut plate area and not safe to use.
How would you feel about selling and shipping one to Texas, 77040 business address?

I ll throw in a free stock up pipe if you pick up my slicks this week-i can meet you in Jersey with them.

I now set up my paypal account so that I can receive money for all of those that asked. I'll try to take some pictures today and post them up.

B&M shifter (the black bag has the new cable in it), Kirbans MAF bracket and Caspers XFI adapter,

Attachments

• parts2.jpg
    parts2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 342
  • parts6.jpg
    parts6.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 342
2 new Centerline center caps and 2 old caps I forgot I had. Also found a torque strap and eye bolt I had taken off when I went to a poly motor mount.

Attachments

• parts4.jpg
    parts4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 343
  • parts5.jpg
    parts5.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 336
2 15x8.5 convo pro rims and 2 15x7 convo pro rims with 236/60 Indy 500 tires on them. Another picture showing the tread on the Indy 500 tires. Steel valve stems on all tires.

Attachments

• parts11.jpg
    parts11.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 367
  • parts9.jpg
    parts9.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 333
  • parts10.jpg
    parts10.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 333
The set of 4 Convo Pro rims with BFG Radial TAs. I forgot that I have the Center caps on these tires of which two have no emblems and two have the Centerline logo stamped in them. These caps are in nicer shape than the ones on the other rims. The tires are like new. Steel valve stems on all tires.

Attachments

• parts7.jpg
    parts7.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 334
  • parts8.jpg
    parts8.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 332