Parts For Sale/ Cleaning Out the Garage

wdunfee

Staff member
Well, well, well.... looks like we have a scumbag, ripoff artist back at it again huh?

Attachments

• 173268_1766181259_4304351_n.jpg
    173268_1766181259_4304351_n.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 502
I've met Wayne and he seems like a pretty nice guy, what's this all about??

Nice guy's and good business men are two different things. He got me good on a set of wheels some years back.

To say the least, Wayne's ability to describe things is less than accurate. That coupled with the fact that he will not stand behind stuff he has sold makes theCATman pretty accurate IMO.

Guys, Let's keep this thread focused on the parts for sale. Any prior sales (good or bad) should be posted in the feedback section.

Actually, I appreciate the warning here on this thread. I almost brought something, but this changed my mind.

Thanks guys.

Hey Rick.. Yes you can call names and still cry hey he did me wrong and and Hey, no one should buy from this jerk but how much of that 5 year old problem were you responsible for?? Anything? Complaining they weren't Kirban's and then trying to sell as Kirban's less than a year later.. Me , a bad guy..Nope.. Bad business man..Nope.. Need the money from these parts? Nope.. Please everyone all the time? Nope.. Deal with the public 5-6 days of the week and I'll take 99% anytime. So, for those who want to follow the links and look at the pics of cars in the garage [still need a good camera I guess] , and maybe make up your own mind.. Wayne Dunfee President/Owner Dun Rite Tires Plus Wheels Inc., Magna State Rep and Points series sponsor and 2008 and 2010 WINNER.. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/179260-diamondstatewheels-ripped-me-off.html ** Pictures from the Points series awards banquet / MAGNA meet 12-11-10 New Castle DE - TurboBuicks.com YouTube - GNX 131 DOES BURNOUT IN TV COMMERCIAL So in closing, I will not reply to any emails and pm's regarding the parts as it appears that no one looked any further that someone else"s bias opinion..

Attachments

• Garage Pics 020.jpg
    Garage Pics 020.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 272
  • Garage Pics 024.jpg
    Garage Pics 024.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 272
  • Garage Pics 022.jpg
    Garage Pics 022.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 273
  • Garage Pics 027.jpg
    Garage Pics 027.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 273
Hey Wayne, remember me? I never forget.

Well, well, well.... looks like we have a scumbag, ripoff artist back at it again huh?

Looks like we got a pair of internet tough guys here, don't we?:rolleyes:

Actually, I appreciate the warning here on this thread. I almost brought something, but this changed my mind.

Thanks guys.

Parts are as described. How would I know? It's because I personally pulled them off whatever car they came off of, but hey if you can't believe that then you sir can keep your money... I believe its clear Wayne doesn't need it!

Looks like we got a pair of internet tough guys here, don't we?:rolleyes:

Parts are as described. How would I know? It's because I personally pulled them off whatever car they came off of, but hey if you can't believe that then you sir can keep your money... I believe its clear Wayne doesn't need it!

Hey, don't get mad at me. This is the internet. I would question anyone selling anything - especially with a ZERO trader rating. Too many people selling parts on here with great feedback to take a risk. It's not a reflection on him. It's simply prudent shopping. He doesn't need my money and I don't need to buy parts from him. Sounds like everybody wins!

Wayne, where did I call you names?

The issue was condition. I paid you over a G'note and got a $400 set of wheels via your fictitious ebay auction . I cleaned and polish one of the wheels and you use that as a excuse not to take them back? Don't dodge the issue.

It's water under the bridge at this point but like I said before, I will never forget. You can take that to the bank.

You can also take your used crap parts back over to ebay. Thats where con artists like you do your business. Just like when you sold me the wheels.