parts for 1984-87

Still waiting for pics of the turbo and steering pump brackets we've been going back and forth about. I was ready to buy them, if you have them. I've just been trying to find out if you do.

Of course I realize they wouldn't clear out much, but .... if you have them and can post the pics ....

And I can always get diagrams, if need be.

--Jim Howard

Still waiting for pics of the turbo and steering pump brackets we've been going back and forth about. I was ready to buy them, if you have them. I've just been trying to find out if you do.

Of course I realize they wouldn't clear out much, but .... if you have them and can post the pics ....

And I can always get diagrams, if need be.

--Jim Howard
if you can get me a diagram please.

Not one but two diagrams.

In the top diagram #(2) is the steering pump bracket I'm looking for. #(16) is the bracket seen in your photo (I have that piece).

In the bottom diagram #(2), #(31) and #(32) are the turbo mounting bracket pieces I'm looking for. #(2) is visible in your photo attached at the rear of the intake manifold.

--Jim Howard

Attachments

• parts-3.jpg
    parts-3.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 42
  • parts-4a.jpg
    parts-4a.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 41

In the top diagram #(2) is the steering pump bracket I'm looking for. #(16) is the bracket seen in your photo (I have that piece).

In the bottom diagram #(2), #(31) and #(32) are the turbo mounting bracket pieces I'm looking for. #(2) is visible in your photo attached at the rear of the intake manifold.

--Jim Howard
yes! i have bracket #(2) in the top photo, but i have to go by a parts store to remove PS pulley to remove that bracket. In the bottom photo i have #(2),#(32), but bracket #(31) i'm still looking for it. I will take $75 plus shipping.

yes! i have bracket #(2) in the top photo, but i have to go by a parts store to remove PS pulley to remove that bracket. In the bottom photo i have #(2),#(32), but bracket #(31) i'm still looking for it. I will take $75 plus shipping.

That's good news. Although the price seems a tad steep. Lemme know how much for shipping.

Hope you find #(31) too. Right now you have me by the short hairs. Nobody seems to bother with these parts.

--Jim Howard

Do you still have the turbo? What condition is it in? How much?
the turbo is in very good condition,has been rebuilt before and was put the side,because i converted my 85 to an 87. pulling things out of storage,$175 plus shipping.

That's good news. Although the price seems a tad steep. Lemme know how much for shipping.

Hope you find #(31) too. Right now you have me by the short hairs. Nobody seems to bother with these parts.

--Jim Howard
i have a couple flat rate boxes $19.85 for shipping.

--Jim Howard
i'm checking to see do want the parts before i pay to have PS pulley remove for the other bracket. THANKS!

That thing with the pulley is a nuisance. That's why everybody and his brother wants to sell the other pump bracket (the one in your photo) but not this front one that bolts to the pump. You can get the bolts loose with the pulley on, but you can't get them out. And pulling the pulley isn't fun. I've done this myself. I wound up bolting one of those metal wheel chocks to my bench, and bolted the pump to the chock, so I could have both hands free and get good leverage with the wrenches on the puller. Even then it was work.

We could split this. You could get the steering pump bracket out and sell me that, then sell me the turbo brackets separately after you find #(31). All up to you.

--Jim Howard

Oops, forget about it. I just found ALL of these parts ready to go for very little green, and I just bought them. Just goes to show.

So you can basically call it off and save yourself a lot of trouble. Sorry for banging on you so much about this for nothing. I'm still a little new at this game of finding these oddball parts.

May not mean much, but thanks for your time and trouble.

--Jim Howard