Parting out Wrecked 27K Mile 87' GN

Dan,
I'm looking for a real nice factory carpet. Is that one available, if so how's it look and how much $$ shipped to 68522?

Kevin

Dan,
I'm looking for a real nice factory carpet. Is that one available, if so how's it look and how much $$ shipped to 68522?

Kevin

I still have the carpet. It is in what I would say is really good condition. I have pictures I can email or TXT you if you PM me an address.

Thanks, Dan

Hi Dan,

Just wondering what the ETA for the A-pillar trim and sail panel trim is going to be. Not in a huge hurry with the current weather, but I'd like to get the stuff before winter is out.

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Turbo Buick

I received the engine today. Dan did an incredible job in securing and packaging the engine. He even built a crate around it. I can't wait to get it installed!
Thanks Dan.

D

I received the engine today. Dan did an incredible job in securing and packaging the engine. He even built a crate around it. I can't wait to get it installed!
Thanks Dan.

D
Awsome Duarte!!! Springs right around the corner, get her ready for the next test and tune!!!...Mike

Thanks Dan.

D

Thanks Duarte,

With a sawzall you could make an easy dog house! lol

,Dan

Hey Dan,

The A-pillar trim and sail panel arrived today. They were very well packaged, and the panels look great! Thank you very much for your hard work on this.

Regards,

how much for the fuel,return and vapor lines? (the group of tubes between the pump and the axle)
Andrew