Parting Out We4 & Regal Limited

Back2Spool

We4 has no drivetrain, I do have some engine parts, some interior, body etc.(no front end)
84 Regal Limited , clean body, everything else is there except seats..
Best offer on all parts email me njpartsetc@comcast.net
Located in South Jersey.. Local pickup preferred on anything big.I can take pics of anything specific.
Thanks
-Rob

you're clear that I am just talking about the support behind the dash that hold the gauges right? Not the whole dash just the core support that isn't seeable until the dash faceplate is removed.

as for trunklids yes I have one with a wing and one without but they would be tons to ship.. I do have a grey console in fair to good condition email me for pics other pms replied to.

trim

Do you have the chrome trim around the pass rear wheel well? Also, if the mirrors on the limited are chrome, do you have a nice pass side one? And last, the emblem that goes on the vinyl top. Thanks, Jason

fenders

what shape are the fenders any rust and pics. I'm in NYC will pick up.

both front fenders are in decent shape except they were trimmed to fit 22'' tires on the regal.. the we4 has no front end..there is also no chrome trim for the wheel wells and no vynil top sorry.. The upper door pannels are not that great of shape

regal

If anyone wants the complete Limited I will sell the whole car minus the seats for $550 Firm there is no rust on the car and a few small dings n dents.. grey interior Email for pics
njpartsetc@comcast.net