parting out tsm build

Sorry that you are parting. Hope you can sell. If not, please send me the specs on the Strange brakes.
Thanks, DGC

Interested in the Weldon 2035, if still available could you pm condition and price?

Thanks

Ok, I have a very nasty separation going on. I simply have no time to be on this board to respond to all the PM's. I can not respond to all the emails either. I am swamped with people asking for pics of brand new items. 90% of this stuff is brand new and never installed!! I work a sales job that consumes all of my my week and 11 hours on saturday. When ever I have free time I am with my 6 year old son. So again PLEASE if you want to hammer out a deal on any of these parts PLEASE call. I just can not sit all week and take pics of a brand new champion intake spend countless emails describing brand new parts and then have someone tell me, Nah not what I am looking for. Not being a jag, just super overwhelmed! I mean I have 5 people in line on the hr bar but not one of them called! The guy that did call is picking it up sunday cash in hand. I am trying to give some good deals here, and keep the stuff on turbobuick.com. So PLEASE call if you are serious about buying. I am in chicago, so no shipping on hood, or front bumper. to risky to ship.
So again just hit me up if you know this is what you are looking for, thx!

house phone, 779 205 3778
cell 815 342 8509
please no text unless you have imessage, my iphone has issues.

Just my Opinion, It will be best if parting out the Engine to just put the prices right next to the items instead of calling.