Parting Out T-type

psiedv6

I HAVE CHANGED THE PROJECT SO IT IS GETTING PARTED OUT. HERE IS THE LIST. KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ALL STRAIGHT BODY PARTS. THE CAR JUST HAD PAINT DONE BEFORE I GOT IT. MOTOR & TRANS ARE GONE, HEATER BOX IS GONE, WHEELS ARE GONE, REAR END IS GONE, COMPUTER W/ HARNESS GONE. HERE IS WHAT IS LEFT. COLOR IS BLUE
MY ZIP IS 92508 OR 92881 FOR SHIPPING SO DON'T ASK ME HOW MUCH IT WOULD BE TO SHIP, I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO RESEARCH IT, SORRY.

BODY PARTS FIRST

FRONT FENDERS LEFT & RIGHT - $50.00 EACH
HOOD - $100.00
FRONT BUMPER W/ ALUMINUM BRACING - $75.00
TRUNK W/ NO HOLES FOR SPOILER - $75.00
DOORS W/ GLASS & POWER MOTORS - $100 EACH

INTERIOR PARTS BLUE AGAIN

CARPET IS IN GOOD SHAPE - $20.00
FRONT BENCH & REAR SEAT - $75.00 FOR BOTH
HEAD LINER PERFECT - $50.00
ALL DOOR PANELS - $75.00
DASH - $50.00
145 SPEEDOMETER W/ 54965 MILES - $50.00 W/ KILOMETER THINGY

OR BEST OFFER ON THIS STUFF AND SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED
PM ME IF YOU THINK I FORGOT SOMETHING :)

cluster

i'll take the speedo. i'm about 10 minutes away. send me payment and contact info.

Matt Sando said:
pics on door panels and do you have a blue steerinng wheel???
STEERING WHEEL IS BLACK BUT I IM KEEPING. DOOR PANELS ARE IN GOOD SHAPE AND I'LL TRY TO SEND PICS.

trunk pending
header panel /w grill pending
right fender pending
I do have inner fender wells also. make offer i'm easy

I do have computer from 85 or 86. I sold one of them but not sure wich one I sold, so if you know the part #s let me know what you need.

i need a passenger side inner fender, what condition is it and how much? i'll come pick it up.

hybrid85 said:
i need a passenger side inner fender, what condition is it and how much? i'll come pick it up.
how about $60.00 for both. driver side has two holes in it where it bolts to the fender. the passenger side, looked good, did not see any problems. i just need these to go bye bye. so you get two for cheap and i don't trip over them any more. :D

I'll take the passenger door if you still have it? Your buddy referred me to you and said that it would be good for me! -----Jeremy

what kind of shape is the car in? sort of a shame to part it out if its decent.

yeah yeah yeah.... Mr Killjoy here.

I GOT IT TO BUILD A FULL TUB CHASSI DRAG CAR AND SOLD MOTOR, TRANS, & REAREND. ALSO IT WAS A HOT AIR CAR THAT GOT RED FLAGED TO GET SMOGED. NOW I AM PARTING OUT BECAUSE I PICKED UP A VERY VERY NICE CAR ON EBAY. SO NOW I NEED ROOM.

85 T-TYPE BUILDING RACE CAR - CANCELED
86 GN 10.90s GOING BACK TO MORE STREET FRINDLY
NEW 87 GN STAGE II MID 9s

NOW THAT IS WHY