Parting out Complete 85 Gray T-type

Intercooled88s

Every part of the car is for sale, E mail me direct with offers on any parts you need. Fortune628@aol.com

If someone wants to buy the car $4000 other wise its being parted out. It has rust holes in the door hinge area.

010_zps14d38850.jpg

014_zps6f9cc89f.jpg

009_zpseea98992.jpg

011_zpse8c60588.jpg

turbo;intake;headers;up pipe; valve covers; alt bracket;throttle body and brackets;trans dip stick; low side ac hose; turbo elbow;TV cable

Rear bumper cushion strip?And maybe front with a better picture please.Thanks

Last edited:
Dash speed cluster and climate control unit, kick panels, chrome door steps, tail lights...

Dash speed cluster and climate control unit, kick panels, chrome door steps, tail lights...

Do you need Analog or Digital cluster? And do you need the cable controlled climate control unit(C60)or the electronic controlled unit(C68)? Do you need all 4 chrome strips? I have the tail lights also.

Whatever is needed to put it in my 86T type

You need the parts that attach to the firewall(master and hydro booster power assist) and you will need to make lines that will make it fit. The factory lines wont work. There's a good writ up on this website about it.

Analog cluster, cable controlled climate, and I don't see them in the picture but I mint Door jamb sill plates, I don't need the tail light trims just the tail lights cases...

Sent you an email. I need the trim at the rear of the hood and the dash plaque. Shipped to 33065. Thank you, Dick Lynch