Parting out a Hot Air

jdpolzin

Make offers on parts if you guys want them. I have a complete HA car and an almost complete HA set up (minus turbo and ign module/coil pack). Extra HA intakes, etc.

PMed ya!

I'm suprised you guys arent chomping at the bit for these lovely HA turbne wheels? These things look so AWESOME!!!!!:biggrin:

Why did GM ever allow that design to make it into production???:confused:

Also, I'm not sure my first post was very clear. I have a complete Hot Air car with turbo, ign mod/coil pack, everything. I also have an almost complete second HA set up but it doenst have the turbo or ign module/ coil.

Nohing has been sold yet. Found a Kenn Bell Chip and the car has a Kenn Bell Turbo Oil PSI booster! I didnt know what it was so I chopped it all up to get it out but looking back at the records on this car (which were extensive since this was a one owner car), I see they purchased this Oil Booster back in 87!

The turbo was also replaced and has one 800 miles on it.

Too bad this thing got hit so hard, you can tell it was a very nice car. Oh well, sh*t happens, I'll be using the block, trans, front seats, and some other odds and ins to bring two more cars back to life so at least it's all put to good use!:biggrin:

Jim, the bumpers are toast!!! I do have a nice rear aluminum bumper support though!

does it have the aluminum brake drums in the rear?

alos, im looking for a clean sway bar and some clean oil/fuel lines to the motor and turbo... how are yours?

John;)

does it have the aluminum brake drums in the rear?

alos, im looking for a clean sway bar and some clean oil/fuel lines to the motor and turbo... how are yours?

John;)

John, I just saw this. Sorry for not getting back to you right away. I'll send you a PM. I do have swaybars, oil lines, and fuel lines for ya! ----Jeremy