Parting out a couple of turbo cars

I answered about half of the pm's tonight, will get to the rest tomorrow with pics. Starting Thursday i will be off work for 2 weeks to get rid of some of this stuff.

Do you happen to have the Front Windshield Black Trim (Bottom Piece) ? Where the wipers lay on any Pics,Price? Shipped to 77520 near Houston,Tx

Do you happen to have the Front Windshield Black Trim (Bottom Piece) ? Where the wipers lay on any Pics,Price? Shipped to 77520 near Houston,Tx

I have a couple, will need paint though but will be straight. I will get you a quote shipped in a day or 2. At work today 24hrs.

update

list of some parts i no longer have:
spoilers
headlight housings
marker lamps

sale pending on the only header panel.

I need a trunk lid

looking for an ORIGINAL BLACK GN TRUNK i dont need the spoiler. the lip on mine is rotted away and i would need it shipped to 19007

looking for an ORIGINAL BLACK GN TRUNK i dont need the spoiler. the lip on mine is rotted away and i would need it shipped to 19007

Took decklid to ups store they said it was too big to ship. They suggested fed ex or greyhound or any freight company. That will be on you to research that. I can take it to a place by me or they can come here to pick it up. My zip is 75167 the decklid weighs 45 pounds and measures 60x39x6

if I remember right Post office can take up to 106 inch l+w+h and 75 lbs might be worth a check