Parting out a 1986 GN Astro roof and more parts

clonegnx

I was trying to sell my 1986 GN on the cars for sale section, but no takers. So I am going to part the car out. All prices are without shipping:cool:

For those of your coming to englishtown NJ, this weekend for the Buick day I live 5 minutes away in Old Bridge NJ......

Engine- Mechanical
1986 Stock GN motor, the motor ran but smoked out the exhaust and will need a rebuild and I am selling as such (engine needs to be rebuilt). The motor is 100% complete from intake to pan. I motor is on a stand and includes everything turbo, upper intake, sensors, waterpump, alt, cam sensor A/C pump. I am asking 1000.00 or bo, I will also include the stock intercooler.

Stock transmission auto with overdriveworked in the car and comes with a 2,800 rpm converter. Dont know what kind, its blue if that helps. 400 or bo.

rear end stock posi rear with stock 3.43 works fine. 900 or bo

Body

Car has full interior so tell me what you need,, front bucket seats are ok driver condition Power drivers seat, rear seats need recovering.

Center console is good
Shifter handel is broke
clean doors, hood, fender trunk and quarters are also clean

wheels
They are GNX style wheels, I believe they are made by enki they are 16 inch and have good tires on them. One rim looks to have bumped a curb but its minor. 700 obo

I also have these parts for sale as well

Here is the list of cars and parts I am selling, if you think any of the prices are way off make an offer...:

87 Grand national dash no guages ----- 80

7 position thumbwheel -----80

Cowl panel behind the rear window - used ------ 75

2 vapor canisters - used -----25 each

2 stock turbo up pipes - used -----10 each

One heater line that goes on the manifold and the heater connects to - used ----30

2 sets of intercooler brackets - used -----25 each

One inter cooler shroud - used ------- 50

One original air intake - used -----40 each

2 stock exhaust manifolds for a GN manifold with the cross over pipe - used ------80

One used fuel rail - used ------ 10

One turbo shield bracket - used ------- 20

2 pairs of 86-87 stock valve covers - used ------ 50 per set

One stock intake funnel that bolts to the intake side of the turbo - used ------ 25

2 flywheels - used ---- 50 each

4 stock GN wheels in good shape- used ------- 500 for all with new GM center caps

two passenger side T-Type rear taillights good condition - used -------80each

One set of TType wheel well moldings - used --------- 60

One set of T-Type windshield moldings - used -----------75

One set og Grand Nation windshield moldings - used --------100

One power steering pump - used ---------60

One crank fan good shape no cracks - used -------- 50

2 complete stock air intake setups - used ---------50 each

One set of 8445 ported heads, 100

One stock crank pully - used --------50

the two spoiler ends for a grand national (no center) - used ------ 50 pair

One heater control valve - used --------10

One complete intake manifold with everything including the injectors - used ---------- 400

2 complete piston and ring sets - used ---------- 80 each set

I stock turbo shield - used ---------- 70

One upper intake bare - used ----------- 150

2 t-type fenders ( one has a cutout for the GNX louvers) the car that had a engine fire so the paint is bubbled up by the engine side) not warped - no rust 100 each

One WE4 trunnk lid - used ------- 150

Attachments

• 100_3796.jpg
    100_3796.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 463
  • 100_3925.jpg
    100_3925.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 455
  • 100_3909.jpg
    100_3909.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 454
  • 100_3777.jpg
    100_3777.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 454
I would like the fuel rail if in reasonable shape. Please PM or post.This is to 67110.

thanks,
Jay

I'm looking for the power seat motors and tracks. LMK if they are available separately from the seat. PM or email to kbccpa AATT sbcglobal DOT net

parts

working cassette factory radio w/ EQ
rear rubber bumpettes
rear seat belt set

One set of TType wheel well moldings - used --------- 60

I am interested in these. Whats the condition? Any dents or dings???

Do you have the gray plastic cover on the astroroof that is mounted under the glass?
let me know please,

GN parts

I will take the two spoiler ends. I assume they are both pieces on each side ? Do you have a grille ? Thanks, Dan. A64U@aol.com