parting out 87 white turbo t

BadBuick87

i have a complete car minus motor.....

burg int. door panels everthing make offer

bfr trans built no overdrive, billit servo, reds clutches, make offer

8.5 posi rear 3.42 gears good shape 90000 miles on it, make offer

let me know what u need..............i live in central nj can look at car anytime car will be junked 2/13/2009.............732-299-1182

i have a complete car minus motor.....

burg int. door panels everthing make offer

bfr trans built no overdrive, billit servo, reds clutches, make offer

8.5 posi rear 3.42 gears good shape 90000 miles on it, make offer

let me know what u need..............i live in central nj can look at car anytime car will be junked 2/13/2009.............732-299-1182

need burg center console, seats steer colum,,,,, any pics? sal 954-822-3295

Radio harness and plugs...

Can you cut off the stock radio harness to include the plugs? Shipping to 22079?
Thanks!

Did a re-invetory
--Turbo hood....Prefer pick up

--have a fully functional astro roof,complete.Would prefer local pick up due to size with shipping..

--Passenger side door no concert sound........Prefer pick up

--Rear 1/4 extensions no spoiler holes.

--Trunk extension up to rear window,no rust

--Astro roof visors w/vanity mirror,fabric in good shape.

--Dash applique with 3.8 emblem good shape.

--radio applique good shape

--Drivers side rear B post good shape

-- L&R armrests no splits..Burgandy

-- GNX Fender vents,vendor unknown,was applied with adhesive tape,no cracks.

Please make a resonable offer,will have to factor in shipping with costs.My brother in law is trying to help me on his off time to get things together,his screen name is TURBOV8R.If I can't give you a timely response,please PM him also.Thanks again.....

Guys,if anyone wants pics of the parts I'm gonna be stopping by his shop tomorrow after work to take shots and will send pics thru E-mail.

Also forgot to list the 1/4 glass L&R available,no chips

Call my cell and let me know what you have left and your location so i can come down to see the parts- im in SI,NY.-Matt 347 680 8642.

get the rear out and send me a pic per my previous post.i wasted my time over the weekend going to look at what was suppose to be a 8.5 and it turned out to be a 7.5.also you never pm'd me address to figure out where you are so i can come pick it up.