Engine Harness- $150
Rear Sway Bar- $85
Steering Wheel- $100
Head Light Doors- $60 pair black
Black Wind Shield Trim- $55 black
Rear Window Trim-$55 black
Bumper Fillers- $150 fiberglass can paint to match $300
'86 Grill- $50
Fuel Tank Pump & Wire Kit- $300 new spectra from Gbody with new hanger and Racetronix 340 pump
1/4 Windows (Black) - $75
Steering Column- $50 column shift tightened all 4 bolts and loctite
Wiper Motor- $25
Door Handles & Lock Set- $50 black
Front Sway Bar- $50
Wheels- $150
Hoods- $125 $ $75 one bent one rusty
Bumpers- $50 each straight decent chrome no peeling
Blue Upper T Door Panels- $75
42lb Injectors with TT Chip Low Miles- $185 SOLD
Stock Turbo (No Smoke)- $100
Stock Intercooler- $50
Intercooler Shroud- $50
New GN1 Extreme Front Mount- $450

If Interested Call (864) 266-2 ninenine 1 obviously some items are too large to ship.but there they are nonetheless located in upstate SC

Last edited:
Do you have the lower door chrome molding and clips and the pillar chrome molding that goes under the door?

First off I know a guts first post shouldn't be to peddle parts so my apologies but ive just lost my ass on this car and im trying to recoup as much as possible asap, I will be installing the engine and trans in my 70 skylark and starting a build thread on it but anyway forgot to mention in ad car was originally a Limited but was converted to black trim . Can send pics of intercooler alot easier via email or phone, its new never mounted, engine harness is little dirty but plastic channel at back is fine no hard brittle wires I see ,wires to started have no tube on them but appear to be fine , Im having Casper do a new custom harness so I dont need it

[QUOGood2win22, post: 3527122, member: 41786"]Do you have the lower door chrome molding and clips and the pillar chrome molding that goes under the door?[/QUOTE]

No mouldings or clips they were deleted when car was painted

I am looking for lower windshield trim, the wide piece that sits at the base of the windshield. If you have one please send me a couple pics, I'll PM my email to you.

Mike

All Parts are plus shipping.

Engine Harness- $150
Rear Sway Bar- $85
Steering Wheel- $100
Head Light Doors- $60
Black Wind Shield Trim- $55
Rear Window Trim-$55
Bumper Fillers- $150
'86 Grill- $50
Fuel Tank Pump & Wire Kit- $300
1/4 Windows (Black) - $75
Steering Column- $50
Wiper Motor- $25
Door Handles & Lock Set- $50
Front Sway Bar- $50
Wheels- $150
Hoods- $125 $ $75
Bumpers- $50 each
Blue Upper T Door Panels- $75
42lb Injectors with TT Chip Low Miles- $185
Stock Turbo (No Smoke)- $100
Stock Intercooler- $50
Intercooler Shroud- $50
New GN1 Extreme Front Mount- $450

If Interested Call (864) 266-2 ninenine 1 obviously sme items are too large to ship.but there they are nonetheless located in upstate SC
Injectors and chip please

Lower windshield trim is black and has two dents on each side next to the window mouldings

Pump and wirekit is from Racetronix 340lph

Wheels are stock Vectors not perfect not terrible just driver quality no caps one is halfblack where some pecker got after it

All the mouldings are black no how many are painted and how many are factory black idk none are chipped and showing aluminum so im pretty confident they are OE but no promises

Got one ahead of you gn4u2c

Mario 987 $100 pair pass side is cracked

Preda8or will send pics tomorrow via phone or email only cant post pics dont even wanna try from my phone

Hi, looking for throttle bracket and turbo mounting bracket, please advise..

Ok sorry I found my j bracket & will look elsewhere for throttle bracket thanks