Parting Out 87 Gn

Looking for a few items.

Kerry, I got a few things a buddy of mine is looking for.
Door pull straps???
Dash bezel?
GN plaque over glove box?
"intercooled" emblems?
Underhood light?
Clear plastic piece that goes on HVAC unit?

Let me know, I go through Worcester weekly.

Matt

More Parts

81 TO 87 RIGHT REAR QUARTER REPLACEMENT GM TAG STILL ON IT GOOD SOLID CONDITION $200 LOCAL PICKUP. LEFT POWER DOOR COMPLETE GOOD SOLID CONDITION SURFACE RUST ON SEAM $250 LOCAL PICKUP. GREY DASH NO CRACKS DASH, WIRING, AND GLOVE BOX ONLY $125 WILL SHIPP OR LOCAL PICKUP. AC DELETE BOX COMPLETE WITH ALL DUCT WORK AND HEATER CONTROLS NO CRACKS OR BREAKS $290 SHIPPED. HEADER PANEL, INTERRIOR TRIM, REARENDS, FENDERS, AC BOXES. Any questions call #774 696 3585 THANX KERRY

Do you by chance have the turn signal/wiper/cruise lever if it does not have cruise control that is fine, and if so how much are you looking to get for it :confused:

Thanks, Dan

front grey seats belts, driver and pass
grey plastic seat belt molding attached to pass rear qtr window
good condition grey sunvisors, both L & R

thanks,
al

The front seat belts you need the shoulder harness or the recever next to the console? And the rear trim cover that goes over the bolt?? Let me know. THANX KERRY

The front seat belts you need the shoulder harness
=yes
And the rear trim cover that goes over the bolt
=yes

yes to both. how much total w shipping to 94112 pls?

Sorry no grey covers only maroon,Mabey you can dye them. $10 And I have the belts but right side is a little screwed up? Call me and I can explain. Left side good $60 for the two and $20 shipping for all. #774 696 3585 THANX KERRY