Parting out 87 GN

Loosenut

I am parting out an 87 GN.

Complete motor. Intake to oil pan and turbo to flywheel, headers and intercooler, radiator, all brackets and accessories Ready to bolt in and start up. $1800.00

Good used BRF trans W/D5 converter $400.00

ECM and good wire harness. $225.00

Complete interior power drivers seat, manual pass., back seat, good black carpet, Good console all plastic trim, no headliner. Good dashboard w/ analog gauges. door panels w/ cs II seatbelts. $700.00

G80 8.5 posi rear end w/stock 3.42 drum to drum w/ drive shaft $650.00

Front clip, fenders, hood, header panel, inner fender wells, core support, 87 grill, headlight bezels, front air dams no wheel well trim $400.00

Tail lights, small crack on the top of the pass side cannot be seen with the trunk lid closed. $80.00

Front and rear bumpers with reinforcements and bumperettes $125 each ready to bolt on.

All prices are plus shipping. Would prefer local sale on all the big stuff as I don't have much time to crate this stuff up. Located in Detroit.

Andy
xxmarvinx@aol.com

my85grandnation said:
Would you part out hte interior? If so Im interested in the front seats how much would you want for them?

I am trying to sell the interior complete. If I decide to piece it out I will let you know.

Thanks
Andy

front air dams

if you decide to part out the front clip, put me first in line for the air dams.

thx
buickbert

Do you have

The screw hole covers from the door pull straps? I only need 2. Or the steering wheel horn button ring?

thanks...

Doug- I will check on the fillers. The car is a repaint and im not sure the condition of them.

Pjnutt- sorry no screw covers.

87turbot- I will go $150.00 plus shipping on the 5 pc rear spoiler.

TURBOTWIN2- I will let you know if I piece it out.

Thanks All,

Andy

If you part out the front clip, I'd be interested in the header panel, and the upper-radiator hold-down bracket, if you have it. Thanks!!

I'm interested in the header panel- possibly the whole clip. What condition is it in? Thanks.

Mark

Hi Mark,

As of right now the clip is sold. If the sale falls through I will let you know.

Thanks

Andy