Parting out 87 GN, forged 109, TH400, alky etc

:mad: She's just jealous because u probably spend more time with the car than her,BOO U DON'T SPEND ANY TIME WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!! BABY IF U :eek: SUCKED:eek: AS MUCH AS THE TURBO DOES I WOULD!!!! :D

If you still have the ATR dump pipe put me in line for that. This is the SS one correct? Will you take 40 shipped. 48038?

LOL my wife hates my car too and when she starts bitching about it i offer her a ride in it and it shuts her up real quick as she has only been in it once and that was with my slower build up and it literally put her in tears and demanding to be let out of the car LOL.:biggrin: Now she knows the car is even faster and more powerfull and won't go near it!;) good luck with the car and glad to see you will actually enjoy your spent money rather than losing money on parting it out!

I live in SW OKC (Oklahoma City) now. Maybe we should plan a track night to re-spark interest in your car....That is when I finish working on mine, lol.
Have fun with your car! Glad to see someone on here that lives close to me. The Oklahoma Turbobuick club seems to have gone by the wayside as far as get-togethers are concerned?:confused:
Derek:cool:

-Razors Progressive alky kit- $450

IS this still available? If so how old, was it installed? Do you have the manual? Let me know. Thanx.:)

FastRegal,

Good choice, keep it complete. If you have a spare set of ATR headers and oil cooler lines, please pm me.
Thanks,
DGC

FastRegal,

Good choice, keep it complete. If you have a spare set of ATR headers and oil cooler lines, please pm me.
Thanks,
DGC

No spare headers, I cant for the life of me remember what happened to my oil cooler lines and adapter.....:confused: