Parting Out 86 Gn

Turbo6Smackdown, I have some NOS bolts and plenty of nice used ones as well. Tell me what ya need, and how many.

Thanks,
Brad

i need one of those longer, dual section bolts you see there in the pic, and 4 of the shorter bolts you see there, but in 1.5" length, not one inch, as pictured. :) preferably in metal or black phosphate finish. though, ill have take em any way you got em.

bolts.jpg
[/IMG]

kuku, you have a pm.

SmooveG, you have a pm.

NM Tom, sent you mail.

Turbo6Smackdown, I went through all my bolts and was only able to find the stud. Let me know if you need one, and if you want NOS or used.

Nis, sent you pics of the wheel.

how much for the cut out are bumper filler in good shape if so how much all of them . thanks ck

Parting out a 86/87 GN that was a theft recovery. Let me know what you need, and I'll see if this car has it. Can send pics on anything, just give me a day or so to take them.

Paint is badly faded but car isn't eaten up with rust. Tranny is gone. Engine long block still there. Interior is pretty solid. Seats don't have holes and are not ripped. Rearend is a 3TJ, which is correct for a 87GN, but the grille is an 86. Grille is in great shape. Rear end also has alum. drums on it. GN rims have some surface rust in spots.

Also have these extra parts,
ATR 3" Widemouth Cutout
NICE DS Bumper Filler
NICE Pass Front Air Dam
AC Delete Brkt
Tensioner
Upper Plenum
Stock Intercooler
Stock Intercooler Scoop
Stock Fan no resistor
Speedo Assembly
Used Front Cover-Good Condition
Art Carr 16930 9" NL Converter-Needs Refresh

Thanks
Is it a T-Top car?? If so please e-mail me or PM me..

quaretr panels

how are quareter panels or whole body interested in long block also if good send pics if possible

parts for sale

I'm interested in the seats both front are what color and shape are they in? can you send me pics and price thanks.