Stock rebuilt turbo, not many miles, no smoke or play= $200
Intercooler&shroud, some fin damage but no leaks= $75
Direct scan worked great= $100 PENDING
Intercooler fan, Great condition= $50
Turbo bracket (question mark bracket)= $20
Throttle body W/TPS&IAC= $30
Stock Plenum= $30
Stock Fuel rail, W/fitting for FP guage= $30

Heads are available.. stock valves, springs, rockers. make an offer.

shipping extra, send me your ZIP for a quote. Open to offers as well.

Thanks,

Jeff

Updating the list... anything you don't see.. just ask.

thanks,

Jeff

Do you still have the factory ECM, ran great= $100 and RJC power plate, stock plenum, not many miles= $20

Are the Heads 8445 casting? Any work been done (porting, welding, etc...)?

Are the Heads 8445 casting? Any work been done (porting, welding, etc...)?

8445's are correct. No work that I know of, engine was rebuilt (supposedly) before I bought it. Intake ports look "normal", and it has stock springs etc. So I doubt any port work was done.

Can't see any evidence of welding, but I haven't removed them yet (planning on takeing them off in a couple of days).

Thanks,

Jeff

quote for the (Turbo bracket (question mark bracket)= $20 ) to 28025.

PM pics of the heads when removed. want 1st dibs.... and 2nd dibs on the block, pics also if available at that time.

Thanks..........

quote for the (Turbo bracket (question mark bracket)= $20 ) to 28025.

PM pics of the heads when removed. want 1st dibs.... and 2nd dibs on the block, pics also if available at that time.

Thanks..........

Figure $30 for the bracket shipped.

I'll get the heads off tonight or tomorrow. PM me your emial address, I don't know if I can link Photobucket pics in a PM:confused: I suppose I could just post them too.

Thanks,

hey need the fuel lines on the motor in&out fuel railthanks

I don't know if they're any good. It's a hybrid car, and the lower part of the lines is mated to the factory rubber lines.

Upper halves are fine, but I don't know if GN's had fittings at the frame ends or just clamped onto rubber:confused: So I can't say if they're correct or not.

Do you have the exhaust manifold bolts and crossover bolts to sell?

I'll have to look to make sure that I have them all. I know I'm missing 2 crossover bolts, as the DS manifold was stripped so I had to use different bolts.

Manifold bolts were good, I just don't remember what happened to them after taking them off...LOL. Probably still on the fender in my way:p

bolts

Let me know, that's fine if you don't have the crossover bolts. I really need the stud/bolt that the alt. bracket bolts to.

Let me know, that's fine if you don't have the crossover bolts. I really need the stud/bolt that the alt. bracket bolts to.

I have 11 of the bolts.. and they're all studed with threads for extra stuff. So I'm confident you'll have enough:p

If you only need a couple, just PM me your address and I'll send you 2-3 in a padded envelope.

:cool: