parting out 85 t-type with race stuff on it!in nc 28036

v62go

grey on grey with factory black trim and still has alot of interior peices in it..8.5 rear end 4.10 gear spool c-clip elim. axle tubes welded alum. rear end cover with pinion supports also alum. drums $600 firm..manual steering box $100..manual brake master cyl. $50...fiberglass turbo hood bolt on with hood pins in front(slight damage in right rear corner $200...fiberglass front and rear bumpers $100 a peice...fiberglass seats with covers and adj. driver side track direct bolt in for regal $100...comp eng shocks all the way around almost new $100...qa1 rear coil springs $50...jegs adj. rear upper control arms almost new $100...stock drive shaft $75...drive shaft safety loop $25...rear fiberglass bumer fillers descent shape $75...front ones has some cracks $50...5 gallon alum. fuel cell $100...ac delete plate $50...the car has a good body and has a 6 point roll bar and cut low 1.40 short times...all the performance parts has very low miles on them(less than 40 eigth mile pass's on them)or you can buy the whole car for $1800 firm...will ship smaller items...if you have any questions or want pictures you can call 704 791 3280 or email kflantos@windstream.net....the car is in davidson nc 28036 and pictured in my avatar....thanks for looking billy.

race car roller

Hello v62go: I might be interested in the complete car. Where are you located? Can you post some pictures. Thanks Jerry Berger

Interested In

I am interested in the upper adj control arms, and the front and rear fillers if you do not sell the whole car. Let me know. Shipping would be to 68135.

Thanks,

Andrew

manual brake master cyl. $50...

Still available? Does it come with everything needed for the conversion? Shipping to business 35903. Thanks!

can you send pics of upper door panels, and drive shaft loop. how much shipped to ky? thanks.