parting out 85 intercooled gn

stukatocj

parting my gn out. my car is complete, fresh engine has never been fired. i will attempt to list all parts. but e mail me for other requests.
stock 109 block
30 over forged trw pistons
arp head, intake, rod bolts
ported and polished
line honed, billet main caps
torque plated
cam degreed
total seal rings
balanced crankshaft
reconditioned rods
all new gaskets and bearings
new hi volume oil pump
1 year warranty from builder
$4,000

new 50 pound injectors from precision turbo $250

new te 60 turbo from precision $550

new front mount precision intercooler $900

new walbro 340 fuel pump $75
polished aluminum turbo cover $50
stock 87 gn wheels with new tires $500
new in box headliner$40
leer bucket seats (stock leather gn seats) $450
new in box bosh 02 sensor $25
3200 non locking stall converter(custom built)$275
huge rear sway bar $150
rebuilt stock transmission with art carr servo $500
cross drilled front rotors $75
stock rear end 3:42 gears $600
atr single shot exhaust $500
many more parts,all body and interior panels excellent.$7500 takes whole package. 315 534 0254 Barry

heya, can you give me till tomorrow to bug you about the pump? Gotta see if my fianances are gonna pan out. It appears ebay is giving me sh!t right now :mad:

maybe sell maybe no

I'm guessing from your ad that the the ARP intake and head bolts are on the motor you're selling. If not, I would be interested to know what you want for them.

Thanks
jerry

What shape are the seats in? Do you have the back seats too? Let me know please.

James

do you have the vac block gasket and the small connector piece that goes on the turbo that connects the turbo oil feed line to the turbo. Please let me know those parts are badly needed. Thanks- John

I just need somethign small.. I need the bulb socket and 4" of pigtail in th econsole. The gear selector light bulb im talking about. Its a 1/2" twist deal. Let me know. Thanks..

door

Hi:
How much for drivers side door and condition. also shipping to 94605 Oakland, ca.

Thanks
Bob

I don't know about you guys, but I have not heard anything from him. Not a returned PM or anything??

Los