parting out 83 regal v6

67rs

any one need any parts. interior is trashed. trunk lid is good but around the lock is jacked. column toast, suspension rubbish, motor going to go down the drain the next time it rains, doors hash, radiator support little rust, header panel gone, hood gone, 4.1 L motor so it has the 4.1 L heads, they look decent. anyone need anything. btw it's a t250 trans. no g80.

Hey Leight,
If your just gonna get rid of the motor than Ill take it. Let me know please.
Thanks,
Derek :cool:
BTW, Does it have power windows?? I need the switch that goes on the drivers side.

Do you have the front clear turn light signals, if they are still good and intact, i'll take them thanks let me know :D

Mahalo,
Joe C.

derek, lmk asap if you want the whole motor. but of course you will have to take the whole car. better hurry though because theres no hood on the car so just hope it doesnt rain.i may want the carb and the 4bbl manifold.

as for the clear turn signals yes i do have them. the drivers side has a small line going through the corner indicating that it is chipped but all the pieces are still there. i was planning on keeping it but if you give me 30$ or so i'll sell it.