parting out 1986 buick regal limited

jbturbov6

parting out 1986 buick regal limited 307 v8 with 83,000 miles on. let me know what parts your in need of and here are some pics. of the car.

Attachments

• photo0~6.jpg
    photo0~6.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 928
  • photo0~9.jpg
    photo0~9.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 918
  • photo0~8.jpg
    photo0~8.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 977
Hows is the chrome bezel around the tailights on a scale from 1to5.And how much for the tailights also.Thanks Doug

How does the stainless strip at the bottom of the drivers door look?? And how do the rear fenderwell stainless trim look??

Bob

Need the side beltline trim pieces. Please let me know availability, price and condition. thanks

What color is the interior? Grey? I want both upper door panels if they are in good condition. Send pics please!!

Want some things

In very good condition -
  1. Front bumper fillers - soft/no cracks or wear
  2. Body side mouldings - both DR & Pass sides - no peeling
  3. Driver rear 1/4 panel patch - whole lower piece top edge above style line from wheel well to rear filler - cut slightly more toward door than pic shows.
Thanks - Please PM cost and condition.
Bob

Attachments

• BodySide Mouldings.jpg
    BodySide Mouldings.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 736
  • DRquarterPatch.jpg
    DRquarterPatch.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 729
How is the window trim on the doors? if good no cracks im interested. shipped to 10312.

86 buick regal limited parts or whole for the right price

Sorry, but I was out of town for a few days. I will be posting more pics. of the 86 buick regal limited tomorrow morning. I'm willing to sell the whole car for the right price send me your offers( 1 day chance), if their are no offers I like I will then part the car out for sure. The car will start and move but not very good, I think the cam went bad in the motor.