Parting an 87 T 64K miles NEW TIRES, Black Trim

jdpolzin

Bought a rusty T and wil be keeping all of the innercooled specific parts for a future project but the rest of the car will be sold. The car has no T seats in it becuase they previous owner swapped them for a set of GTP seats. The door panels are gone also. The passenger fender, hood, and trunk lid are the only salvageable body parts unless someone wants a hardtop, which i can cut off it. The car has grey interior. Header panel is trashed.

LONGBLOCK (no intake, pulleys, balancer, accessories will be included. Waterpump, front cover, timing chain, etc will reamin on the motor though) It's still in the car and can be heard running until i pull it out. ---$1200

Trans 64K miles, shifts good! ------ $450

Rear bumper (chrome, NICE!) ----$75

Front Bumper (Black, nice paint) ---$75

Front Canadian Bumper Support ----$75

Aluminum Bumper support (FRONT) ---$75

Aluminum Bumper support (Rear) ----$75

87 T Wheels with NEW white letter P215/65R15 TIRES -----$450

Hood (Has hood pins) ----$50

Radiator support ----$35

Radiator -----$50

Quick Ratio steering gear box ----$50

TURBO HVAC BOX Compete ---$100

Rear Tail lights with BLACK Bezels ---$150

87 BLACK Grille ----$125

Grey Center Counsol ------$100

Grey Dash pad (one very small crack) ----$125

Passenger black headlight bezel (driver condition) ---$25

200r4 trans core (BRF Valve body, BRF Govenor, BRF wiring on a KCF trans) -----$250

Chrome drivers side headlight bezel (NICE) ----$45

Ask for anything you may need. The car is a complete running car right now so it may take a little time to pull these parts but we will work something out. -----Jeremy

Front bumper

Can you please send me a pic of the front bumper (black). Joeolsen2@sbcglobal.net . Also, are you going to Bowling Green in Oct. ? The reason I ask is for pick up options, I think that shipping would be crazy on this item. I live on the IL / WI border. NE corner of IL.
Thanks in advance,
Busyman

Can you please send me a pic of the front bumper (black). Joeolsen2@sbcglobal.net . Also, are you going to Bowling Green in Oct. ? The reason I ask is for pick up options, I think that shipping would be crazy on this item. I live on the IL / WI border. NE corner of IL.
Thanks in advance,
Busyman

I'll get a pic for you tomorrow, I'm not home at the moment. I could bring it to Elburn with me next trip for ya! It'll include the bumperettes and rub strip but not the Canadian support thats bolted into it unless you want that too. I just had it repainted two years ago so it's in great shape. ----Jeremy

Need the dome light housing and lens if its good shape.
I need a passenger wiper arm
rear wheelwell trim
Might be interested in the lock set also.

Here's a picture of the grille and the front bumper.

Front Bumper complete with rub strip, turn signal lights, light bezels, bumperettes and Canadian support would be $150

Otherwise $75 for the bumper with the rub strip and bumperettes alone $75

Attachments

• P7210003.jpg
    P7210003.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,208
  • P7210004.jpg
    P7210004.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,217
Wow, I guess everyone sends a PM first. I hate not knowing who posted first..I guess I need to start sending faster PM's.:rolleyes:

Yeah it's hard to keep track between PM's and posts that for sure! Sorry about that brother, I wish I had another one and i could help you out.:redface:

parts car

Is this a digital or analog dash car? Interested in a stock analog speedo cluster in good shape. Thanks for info/pics in advance if possible.